• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EU gives Poland and Hungary an ultimatum: take 160,000 African and Asian migrants or be expelled

thats what they are trying to do, dump the arabs into eastern european countries where they will do less damage.
And that's not going to work as long as the Schengen zone allows for free movement of everyone. The undesirable folks need to be deported en masse. Btw, look up eastern europe on a map for shits and giggles.

I underestimated how pathetic you fight.

To chicken shit to defend you women.

lol nazi cucks

"We can't secure the back of the stairs with only 3 officers, people are running up and down the stairs". Lol the German position was completely overrun. Was like the fall of Berlin down in cologne.

A lot of people also don't seem to understand how this "white" thing works in Europe.
There is no such thing as a white people like you have in the US. You consider Polish, Germans, French, British all as "the white" people.

A guy with a Turkish mother and German dad. Would be considered German and one of us.
While Polish or Spanish people are not considered one of us. Doesn't mean we think less of them.
We just don't feel that we belong together because we are white. That is a US think.
Now we are currently partners because we have the same goals. But if the whole EU break down we will be adversaries again.
We won't just all stick together because we are white.

This is a very good point.

People forget that race is not a word that has its roots in biology but lineage, family, and origin, like jews and how being born of a jewish mother makes you jewish, no matter if the father is black, asian, white, middle-eastern or whatever, your lineage is guaranteed by coming out of a jewish mother.

I dont think being born is enough to forge an identity though i believe you need to be raised a particular nationality too.

There are menonite communities in Mexico that run full German speaking schools, they are forced by law to teach the national curriculum, but beyond that they can teach whatever they want, and they do their classes in German.

Ehh for one where are the 2 million muslim's that just entered Germany in those stats?

Second part.

"The percentage of Germans under 15 is forecast to fall to 13 per cent, among the world’s lowest"
"Germany is rapidly going grey: at 46, the average age is second only to Japan’s"
"Already one in 20 Germans is over 80. By 2050 it will be one in six, on UN data."
"the population is set to decline from a 2002 peak of 82m to 74.5m by 2050"

It wont be long before the 20 something year old' in germany are half muslim. At that point who will out breed who, hard working germans or lazy welfare Muslims that get more the more kids they have.

There's no math here, just stats. How do you get to 50% (so roughly 42 million) within 'our lifetime' (let's call that 3 generations to be generous)?

Big deal, lots of people in Poland and Hungary are moving to other EU countries that are better anyway.

There's no math here, just stats. How do you get to 50% (so roughly 42 million) within 'our lifetime' (let's call that 3 generations to be generous)?

Cant think for your self ?

"The percentage of Germans under 15 is forecast to fall to 13 per cent"
Projected pop 74.5"

That's sub 10m, they continue their 1 kid a couple. This already includes muslim's. There is not enough of them to breed any decent numbers in the future.

"The Muslim population of Germany could swell to 20 million as early as 2020, according to the president of the Bavarian Association of Municipalities (Bayerische Gemeindetag), Uwe Brandl"

"The percentage of Germans under 15 is forecast to fall to 13 per cent"
Projected pop 74.5"

That's sub 10m, they continue their 1 kid a couple. And already includes muslim's. There isent enough of them to breed

"The Muslim population of Germany could swell to 20 million as early as 2020, according to the president of the Bavarian Association of Municipalities (Bayerische Gemeindetag), Uwe Brandl"

Again, the statement is that a country of ca. 82 million people, 75 million of which are white, is going to be more than 50% brown within 50 years. Prove that mathematically. That's all I'm challenging you to do.

Let's remember, the game is called 'what we know', not 'what we feel'. You can't just throw out numbers and not show how you arrived at them. And no, you can't just show parts of the equation in the form of stats and expect my imagination to fill in the rest.

These people are going to take over most of Europe, it is only a matter of time, and Europeans are literally inviting them in.

Again, the statement is that a country of ca. 82 million people, 75 million of which are white, is going to be more than 50% brown within 50 years. Prove that mathematically. That's all I'm challenging you to do.

Let's remember, the game is called 'what we know', not 'what we feel'. You can't just throw out numbers and not show how you arrived at them. And no, you can't just show parts of the equation in the form of stats and expect my imagination to fill in the rest.

20m muslims by 2020
"Germany will need to take in 300,000 migrants annually for the next 40 years to stop population decline, according to a leaked government report."
12m more as Germi pop declines Severely. (40 years)

There 42%

50% brown in 50 years or less.

Voila.

20m muslims by 2020
"Germany will need to take in 300,000 migrants annually for the next 40 years to stop population decline, according to a leaked government report."
12m more as Germi pop declines Severely. (40 years)

There 42%

50% brown in 50 years or less.

Voila.

The 20 million by 2020 isn't a statistic, it's what some guy said. Do you understand the difference?

Where's the leaked government report? You've got nothing. You proved nothing. Get the fuck out of here with your feelings, and next time do some actual math. Really find it fascinating how some of you guys are apparently past the point where you think you can throw around numbers and don't think anybody's going to call you on it. Kids today....

The 20 million by 2020 isn't a statistic, it's what some guy said. Do you understand the difference?

Where's the leaked government report? You've got nothing. You proved nothing. Get the fuck out of here with your feelings, and next time do some actual math. Really find it fascinating how some of you guys are apparently past the point where you think you can throw around numbers and don't think anybody's going to call you on it. Kids today....

That's German Gov predictions you retard.

The only one with feelings here is you.

That's German Gov predictions you retard.

The only one with feelings here is you.

Haha, the government? Did Merkel release that number herself? This is the fucking CSU from Bavaria kid, not the German government.

Haha, the government? Did Merkel release that number herself? This is the fucking CSU from Bavaria kid, not the German government.

Who's word to go by, CSU form Bavaria or some ignorant cuck cuntuck.

Who's word to go by, CSU form Bavaria or some ignorant cuck cuntuck.

Well, let's see.

- The article you referenced is from 2015
- The German population was around 80 mil at that time
- The Muslim population at that time was 5%
- The article referenced that they ascribe an average of 4 children per migrant (so let's use that as a proxy for Muslims here)
- That brings us to 20% Muslim population in 2020

Let's test that math:

5% of the population is roughly 4 million.
50% of the 4 mil are women, so 2 million females.
Let's assume that 60% of those 2 million are of breeding age (i.e. not kids or adults over 45) and capability, so 1.2 million.
These 1.2 million will have 4 kids each, giving us 4.8 mil more Muslims

So now I have roughly 9 million Muslims. That's just over 10 percent, and I was being generous, using 60 percent for breeding capable women, not assuming infant and/or mother mortality, disregarding that a majority of the recent Muslim migrants are men, Assuming that none of the women already have kids etc. It's nowhere fucking close to 20%.

Yes, I can. Try it for yourself sometime.

Well, let's see.

- The article you referenced is from 2015
- The German population was around 80 mil at that time
- The Muslim population at that time was 5%
- The article referenced that they ascribe an average of 4 children per migrant (so let's use that as a proxy for Muslims here)
- That brings us to 20% Muslim population in 2020

Let's test that math:

5% of the population is roughly 4 million.
50% of the 4 mil are women, so 2 million females.
Let's assume that 60% of those 2 million are of breeding age (i.e. not kids or adults over 45) and capability, so 1.2 million.
These 1.2 million will have 4 kids each, giving us 4.8 mil more Muslims

So now I have roughly 9 million Muslims. That's just over 10 percent, and I was being generous, using 60 percent for breeding capable women, not assuming infant and/or mother mortality, disregarding that a majority of the recent Muslim migrants are men, Assuming that none of the women already have kids etc. It's nowhere fucking close to 20%.

Yes, I can. Try it for yourself sometime.

Clearly not very well.

Funny you forgot to add the rapfugees. 2.5 million of them.

So 9 million your own numbers, just the pre rapfugess influx German muslim pop breeding.

2.5m rapfugee, another 2.5 spouse. 4 kids per couple thus 10m more. Ohh damn 15 million more muslim's.

9 +15 = 23.

Clearly the CDU guy had a hell of a better grasp on what he was talking about then a fool like you. Their 20m mulims in 2020 is very likely to come true.

Poland and Hungary need to be like
giphy.gif

Clearly not very well.

Funny you forgot to add the rapfugees. 2.5 million of them.

So 9 million your own numbers, just the pre rapfugess influx German muslim pop breeding.

2.5m rapfugee, another 2.5 spouse. 4 kids per couple thus 10m more. Ohh damn 15 million more muslim's.

9 +15 = 23.

Clearly the CDU guy had a hell of a better grasp on what he was talking about then a fool like you. Their 20m mulims in 2020 is very likely to come true.

Rapefugees are mostly male though, so how are they going to breed? Jurassic park style?

Rapefugees are mostly male though, so how are they going to breed? Jurassic park style?

By bringing their wife's/slave's over and using all the welfare sponsored free time to breed like roaches.

But you are right, they came to germany for jobs and cultural/religious enlightenment. Not the free shit.

Back