Eternal Unltd??

porterhouse

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Anyone have any of their shirts? If so how do they fit?
Also MMAWharehouse or other clothing outlets if you are reading this do you all plan on carrying their line?
Thanks

Anyone have any of their shirts? If so how do they fit?
Also MMAWharehouse or other clothing outlets if you are reading this do you all plan on carrying their line?
Thanks

I have some of their shirts that they sent me as samples. Most are slim fits, so order a size up. Can't Stop Won't Stop is a standard fit (but not too big) and there might be others... I think they list the shirt weights on each of their products.

I like the clothing and their style, but it's also very new. Obviously you like it, so the more opinions we get, the better!

-Mika

I have 2 of the slim fits and they are very nice. Soft like Affliction but lacking the douche factor.

Why is all these companies making slim fits....there are still a lot of people that want heavy duty tees! Those slim fits dont last long after a few washes and they rip so easily. I like a couple of their designs but decided not to get them JUST because they are slim fit.

Not all of their stuff is slim fit. Half of them are regular style t shirts.

I'm having a hard time finding these shirts online. Does anyone have a link?

http://www.eternalunlimited.com/

Probably the best quality in lifestyle clothing. There slim fits are an awesome cut. The printing is also really nice, not thick screen printing but almost seems like it's in the fabric. I'll try and post my review with pics this weekend. Definitely worth the purchase.

Adino what size did you get? Do you know what the armpit to armpit measurement and total length of the shirt is for size Medium or Large (curious since a lot of mma shirts run a bit too long for my taste)?

Adino what size did you get? Do you know what the armpit to armpit measurement and total length of the shirt is for size Medium or Large (curious since a lot of mma shirts run a bit too long for my taste)?

I got a Med. I usually wear med and these fit really nice. Not sure about any lengths or measurements. Hopefully you can tell more from some pics after I post them.

Wsup Everyone...it is great to see that some of you have purchased our shirts and like them! We thank you for the support! We put our heart and soul into building the brand, so I hope that it shows in the quality of our apparel. If you guys have any questions please let me know. We have two lightweight, zip up hoodies that will be available next week...they are super dope and very comfortable. We have our own blog that we will be posting interviews with our fighters, pics, stories, and just chopping it up about MMA and all the issues that go along with it. I'll post a exclusive post fight interview with Gilbert Melendez early next week so be sure to check it out. The link is: http://eternalunlimited.blogspot.com/. Only have one blog up right now (had to switch our blogging account), but I will be writing every day.

Thanks again for the support and let me know if you guys have questions or feedback on any of our stuff! We are definitely a brand that wants to stay in touch with our customers...hit me up anytime!

Oh yeah...to all of you who were wondering about the fits of our t's...we have 8 lightweight slim fit t's, and 8 heavyweight classic fit t's. We tried to make something for everyone. The slims are more for lifestyle type wear and the classics are good for training in, but are also nice enough to wear out. We used ringspun and combed cotton on all of the t's. The slim fits are a ringspun jersey cotton so they have a little more stretch to them. They all fit pretty true to size though. The slim fits do fit "slim" though, but they are not skin tight or anything. I am 5'9" 160 and the large fits me perfect. Since that doesn't really tell you squat here are some fighters sizes to reference from: Gilbert Melendez = Medium, Jake Shields = Large, Nate Diaz = XL (he likes his to fit pretty loose), Nick Diaz = L, Dave Terrell = XL. I have been training with Dave for a pretty long time now and have seen him tear up plenty of shirts when training...ours are holding up great for him and the rest of the team. We will have pics of the t's on a body up next week on our website so you guys will get a better idea of how they fit. If anyone get's a shirt and doesn't like the size, let me know and we will exchange it for you no problem. I think that's about it. I'm about to hit the hay...peace to all!

Do any retail stores or fight shops carry the shirts? i really like the designs. i like the fact that it doesn't say fight gear or anything fight on the shirt. Anyone familiar with MMA will know that Eternal is fight brand though. I need to get me one!

Back