Estrada calling out Arreola

sammyhoss

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Wednesday, June 25 2008

Open Letter to Chris Arreola
From U.S. Olympian Jason Estrada

Dear Chris,

Congratulations on your win last weekend against Chazz Whitherspoon. I honestly didn

I wonder if they fought in the amateurs. Arreola has very little to gain here and everything to lose. This fight makes little sense. Instead, Arreola should fight the guy that beat Estrada, Travis Walker, or face a top 15 guy.

Still, I give Estrada credit he is not afraid to fight anyone and has been very active this year, I hope he gets a shot at a top 50 guy again soon and proved that he was just real out of shape in the Travis Walker fight.

I wonder if they fought in the amateurs. Arreola has very little to gain here and everything to lose. This fight makes little sense. Instead, Arreola should fight the guy that beat Estrada, Travis Walker, or face a top 15 guy.

Still, I give Estrada credit he is not afraid to fight anyone and has been very active this year, I hope he gets a shot at a top 50 guy again soon and proved that he was just real out of shape in the Travis Walker fight.

Agree that Arreola vs Walker would make much more sense than taking on Estrada at this point in career.

Estrada needs to be calling out Jenny Criag at this point. He's all talent and no dedication.

QFT!

I will never forget what he did to the U.S team in Greece.

Same here. It was shitty how he turned in that half ass performance while already counting the money he would be making once going pro.

It would be nice if Nipples handed him his ass.

Same here. It was shitty how he turned in that half ass performance while already counting the money he would be making once going pro.

It would be nice if Nipples handed him his ass.

yep...hopefully he does.

Its a sad thing after watching the Witherspoon Arreola fight that an overweight brawler is one of the next "Big" things in the heavyweight division!

Its a sad thing after watching the Witherspoon Arreola fight that an overweight brawler is one of the next "Big" things in the heavyweight division!

as long as overweight doesn't = out of shape it's fine with me. But Honestly, when I watched that fight I began to think of Lou Savarese.

as long as overweight doesn't = out of shape it's fine with me. But Honestly, when I watched that fight I began to think of Lou Savarese.

FOR SURE....the little head movement side to side, no footwork, and those weird sloppy punches bouncing in from the wings.

Back