UNDISPUTED is the new Fight Night

What are the best boxing games you guys have played? I haven't played any for a while but there was one in the late 90's for Nintendo that was great. I don't recall the name but maybe "title fight" or something like that. An even earlier game was 4D boxing a few years before that. They were more simple but entertaining. Sometimes going for more realism makes them too complicated enjoy as much.

The developers certainly have passion. This game looks very promising but we’re still yet to see real gameplay. I feel positive so far though. The roster is also pretty impressive.

What are the best boxing games you guys have played? I haven't played any for a while but there was one in the late 90's for Nintendo that was great. I don't recall the name but maybe "title fight" or something like that. An even earlier game was 4D boxing a few years before that. They were more simple but entertaining. Sometimes going for more realism makes them too complicated enjoy as much.

Fight Night 4 is the reigning king for me.

Best actual boxing game i played - Fight Night Round 2

I also played a boxing sim years ago called something like Title Bout Championship. You could simulate the greats against each other and even though it was only a sim it was a blast.

EDIT - I just remembered i also played this gimmicky boxing game on PS3 called Facebreaker.

Best actual boxing game i played - Fight Night Round 2

I also played a boxing sim years ago called something like Title Bout Championship. You could simulate the greats against each other and even though it was only a sim it was a blast.
Was that sim something you ordered from an ad in Ring magazine? I had one that was run by 2 brothers and it was a blast. I'd run fantasy matches for an old boxing bulletin board and use it to get the results.

Was that sim something you ordered from an ad in Ring magazine? I had one that was run by 2 brothers and it was a blast. I'd run fantasy matches for an old boxing bulletin board and use it to get the results.

I can't remember to be honest but i loved it. Joe Frazier vs Manny Pacquiao was a particular good bit of matchmaking on my part if i do say so myself.

RIP in pieces Fight Night Champion

<GinJuice>

Confirmed names
  • Terence “Bud” Crawford
  • Caleb Plant
  • Oscar Valdez Jr.
  • Amir “King” Khan
  • Virgil Ortiz Jr.
  • Oleksandr Usyk
  • Alexander Povetkin
  • Joe Joyce
  • Roy Jones Jr.
  • Eric “Butterbean” Esch
  • Shawn “Showtime” Porter
  • Josh Taylor
  • Regis Progais
  • Gabriel Rosado
  • Chris Algieri
  • Daniel “Miracle Man” Jacobs
  • Juan Francisco Estrada
  • Roman “Chocolatito” Gonzalez
  • Sergio Mora
  • Juan Manuel Marquez
  • Tim Bradley Jr.
  • Ricky Hatton
  • Edgar Berlanga
  • Jaime Munguia
  • Xu Can
  • Frank Bruno
  • Jorge Linares
  • Nigel Benn
  • Mickey Ward
  • Arturo Gatti
  • Jack Johnson
  • Sugar Ray Robinson
  • Jack Dempsey
  • Floyd Patterson
  • Joe Louis
  • Rocky Marciano
  • Joe Frazier
I believe a few are still to be released like Israel Vasquez and Diego Pacheco, who also might be in it.

Oh damn! I remember 4d boxing! Had it on the Amiga or something.

Fight Night Round 2 was also good.

I just replayed fight night champion a few months ago. I'm on board.

It's still pre-Alpha I think but I want it.

I've looked at their twitter and page like every day for months. I could never get FN Champion working well on my ps3 emu, and FNR4 has an issue where the opponent ai basically turns off around halfway through each round. Don't even keep their hands up.

If this shit comes out in the next couple months, it'll be like buying a 360 for FNR4 back in 2009, being like "Wow, Michael Jackson died, then Arguello, then Gatti, then Vernon Forrest." lol.

I've looked at their twitter and page like every day for months. I could never get FN Champion working well on my ps3 emu, and FNR4 has an issue where the opponent ai basically turns off around halfway through each round. Don't even keep their hands up.

If this shit comes out in the next couple months, it'll be like buying a 360 for FNR4 back in 2009, being like "Wow, Michael Jackson died, then Arguello, then Gatti, then Vernon Forrest." lol.
I can’t wait for this

FNR3 was the first one I played. Loved it.

Hated the weird block system they added in FNR4 and FNC.

I got used to that shit easy. FNR3 was my least favorite due to the haymaker prominence, but hey, they got a ton right too, like the insanity of James Toney's neck rolls.

maxresdefault.jpg

GettyImages-72942058.0.jpg

NOR-MX3o_400x400.jpg

i still play fight night champion every single day

gamertag: brownbomber8427 get the smoke

Back