ESPN Classic: Corrales night tonight

Hester65

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Starting at 11 P.M., ESPN Classic will be showing 3 hours of Diego Corrales.

First, his fight of the year performance vs Jose Luis Castillo. Second, his thrilling fight with Casa. Finally, they will end there show with the Best of Diego Corrales.

I'm just passing this along to everyone so that we can all watch.

Personally, I never really watched a lot of Corrales until after his death. I can't wait to see the fights tonight, because I have enjoyed what I have seen of him.

It's moments like these that make me wish I had ESPN Classic......

No ESPN Classic! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At least there's WNF.

link doesnt seem to be working...would you mind copying and pasting?

diego "chico" corrales died 2day 1 year ago, it seems just a short time ago. the article on espn was very good, i got alittle teary eyed. he was great warrior. u just have 2 feel u knew him, by watching him go the battles he went thru. not many of us would want 2 find out what we have deep inside us. no matter how bad it got he always dug deeper & deeper 2 try 2 win his fight. i feel honored 2 have watched 1 of most courageous fighters 2 come along in a long while. rest in peace chico u have not been forgotten. thanks for the memories. god bless you, brother.

Showing the castillo fight right now. These guys were warriors.

Just turned my tv on and caught the 10th round. Both fighters lost their prime in that fight, but they are now forever immortalized.

I watched the YouTube of that round and that was one of the best rounds I've ever seen.

not gonna watch it...not much respect for a man who lays his hand on his wife....besides pretty boy gave him a sad lesson in boxing

just my opinion

not gonna watch it...not much respect for a man who lays his hand on his wife....besides pretty boy gave him a sad lesson in boxing

just my opinion

What he did to his wife wasn't good, I'll agree. However, I'm able to separate that from his great fights.

What he did to his wife wasn't good, I'll agree. However, I'm able to separate that from his great fights.

Most real fans are. Because if you're going to not watch Chico for what he did, you can pretty much forget about watching Tyson or a whole host of other great fighters.

Most real fans are. Because if you're going to not watch Chico for what he did, you can pretty much forget about watching Tyson or a whole host of other great fighters.

THANK YOU!!!

why the fuck can't we all judge fighters for their FIGHTING???

just my opinion

What he did in his time away from boxing is his business, I don't agree with it, in fact I think it's disgusting.
But I like him as a boxer, not a humanitarian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back