Media ESPN about as accurate as Reebok : 'Giblert Diaz'

Doughie99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seems ESPN video editor just didn't have a clue there are TWO Diaz's fighting in UFC, brothers.
So they just used video clips of Nate for this promotional video edit :

Reminds me of Reebok's quality-control with their stupidity messing up fighter names on apparel :
Giblert Menendez
Jacaré 'Ronaldo' Souza

Even the ESPN anchor said the wrong name at the start of the tape.

721611896_zpsa1fec9ee.gif

Pretty fair to do when the president says the UFC is neck and neck with soccer.
<5>

ESPN is a woke organization so they put Nate Diaz in there because they are a post-age precision l organization and not age-phobic

Jesus christ ESPN could just pay a sherbro 2K a month to make sure all the MMA facts are accurate but no, they still go on live air and embarrass themselves with how stunningly little knowledge they have about the sport.

Same thing with that DC and RC bullshit show they put out on youtube after they canned Ariel. WTF are you idiots thinking? Nobody in MMA knows who the fuck that RC guy is and they definitely don't give a shit what he has to say.

Oof. Makes you wonder how much he actually knows when he called Nick Nate and ESPN showed footage of the Nate on top of that. "This is a who's gonna win type fight."... Do you even know who's actually fighting or was that line from your script? Maybe Nick should push for that McGregor trilogy since they are still 1-1 against each other.

Max Kellerman covering MMA = lol. I'm not sure who finds it more disgusting, me or him. But his lack of interest or knowledge in the sport is palpable.

Back