Escape from guillotine

C

Carnage308

Ok I had a friend put me in guillotine several times and couldnt get out of it. What is the right way to get out of guillotine?

1) Not getting caught.
2) Picking your opponent up and slamming him.
3)A knee in the groin.

The last two might not always be possible so try to not get caught.

Fighty said:
1) Not getting caught.
2) Picking your opponent up and slamming him.
3)A knee in the groin.

The last two might not always be possible so try to not get caught.

4. Tap

PS- I love your sig, Eek A Mouse is the shit....Wa do do dem a wa do dem dem dem..

Also using the search engine is good.

NYC Machado JJ said:
Taking Jiu-Jitsu lessons would help

yeah i mean i'm just speaking for myself here, but personally i've found that taking jiujitsu lessons are critical in learning jiujitsu.

anyway as long as your arms aren't underneath his legs, you can crunch your neck together and turn your chin into his ribs, grab the choking arm with your arm on the same side, then using your other arm and your body pass his guard to side and you're safe. to break his grip you can twist around to north-south and break it with your hands and go for a kimura or something. there are other ways as well, but the main thing is to pass his legs. most importantly, don't leave your head where it'l get guillotined.

just roll some more.. i remember when i started, every submission i'd get or i'd get caught in was the guillotine. :p you just learn not to get caught in it from experience i suppose.

throw one arm over his shoulder and hold on tight to prevent him from arching back, take your other hand and pull his forearm off your neck. easier said than done if he's got a good guillotine.

if you want a longer answer than that you're going to need to give some more detail. like what position are you in?

colinm said:
throw one arm over his shoulder and hold on tight to prevent him from arching back, take your other hand and pull his forearm off your neck. easier said than done if he's got a good guillotine.

if you want a longer answer than that you're going to need to give some more detail. like what position are you in?

Oh my fault it was a standing guillotine.

Back