WeeTerribleDore-size_restricted.gif
DistortedImpartialCirriped-size_restricted.gif
RichAnnualElk-size_restricted.gif
KnobbyLiquidDegu-size_restricted.gif
CornySkinnyClingfish-size_restricted.gif
TatteredTintedKawala-size_restricted.gif

Daukus looked like shit.

Did not feel like he came to fight.

But he parries kicks with his feet better than anyone I have ever seen.
he looked fine until this imo.

WeeTerribleDore-size_restricted.gif

one thing anders has is power and this is a flush KO shot. daukus is a tough mofo

Daukus looked like shit.

Yeah I think this might be the end of the road for them. He looked completely outmatched. It was like a man v a boy.

Yeah I think this might be the end of the road for them. He looked completely outmatched. It was like a man v a boy.
I don't like the flopping to the back.
Never have.

If you want to use your bjj that bad pull guard and at least try to initiate a clinch or body lock or something, but the continued flopping bothers me.

After the first game of footsie it was clear Anders wasn't gonna jump in his guard, but he still flopped to his back every time he got hit.

I don't like the flopping to the back.
Never have.

If you want to use your bjj that bad pull guard and at least try to initiate a clinch or body lock or something, but the continued flopping bothers me.

After the first game of footsie it was clear Anders wasn't gonna jump in his guard, but he still flopped to his back every time he got hit.

I thought he was too scared of getting KO'd to try that.

I thought he was too scared of getting KO'd to try that.
Could be.

That would circle back to my initial "didn't come to fight" diagnosis.

Getting punched in the face by Eric Anders doesn't sound like fun... but I also didn't sign up to fight him in a cage.

Daukus looked like shit.

He was coming back after getting his face fractured by Dolidze in June. he showed up for the Christmas paycheck and nothing else.

Why did Daukaus take his gloves off like he was retiring

The Daukaus brothers are Bellator or PFL fighters. Bloated roster from weekly events is why they're in the UFC.

Did one of these guys play football or something? Feels like the announcers would tell us if they did but just based on athleticism these guys seem virtually identical

<Goldie11>

Back