Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Erosa vs. Ishihara on UFC 196 card

Card is weak as F****

w4B6dn9q

Some people probably post this, so i you don't have to post it now ->
giphy.gif

Ishihara is a mad man, fun to watch in the first two rounds until he gasses.

Cool, been waiting for Ishihara to get a fight.

And I don't think the card is weak. Sometimes when you put smaller fights on the PPV's they are super exciting. I personally like it.

Ishihara v. Hirota was a fun fight. That was the TUF finale fight that ended in a Draw and everyone was like "wtf???".

I would like to root for both guys but of course they are fighting eachother lol. Hope it's a good fight

Are you just bashing the fight or the card in general? Because the card is definitely not weak.

How are they going to announce Ishihara and Hirota from now on? They all announce the winner as "he was The Ultimate Fighter Season 1 winner", but there was no actual winner that season?

The card, seems very weak to me, compared to 194
Compared to UFC 194 it's definitely not as good, but I wouldn't call it a weak card by any means.

Two title fights.
One of the title fights is a super fight between two champions.
#12 LHW and Ultimate Fighter winner Corey Anderson vs. UFC veteran, 4 time bonus winner, and always exciting Tom Lawler.
#14 LHW, with all his wins in the UFC by first round stoppage Ilir Latifi vs. #13 LHW, UFC veteran Gian Villante.
One of the most exciting fighters in the WW division with Erick Silva.
#11 FW Darren Elkins.
Guaranteed exciting fight between two LW veterans in Diego Sanchez vs. Jim Miller.
#4 WBW, with all her wins coming by first round stoppage Amanda Nunes vs #11 WBW Valentina Shevchenko.

I think it's pretty good for a card this time of year, especially with UFC 200 coming up.

The top two fights are great, and I don't wanna complain considering how great some recent cards have been, but the undercard isn't very good. It doesn't have much name value, it doesn't have a lot of high level fighters, and they aren't the most exciting fighters either. I prefer the London undercard to this undercard. And I like Silva/Bisping as much (if not more) than Holm/Tate. If it weren't for the main event I'd prefer London overall.

I'm not that bothered about the LHW fights, but they're both decent. Erick Silva didn't look like himself against Neil Magny. Miller/Sanchez is the biggest name value fight on the undercard but they're both past their prime. Elkins/Skelly is decent but Elkins fights can be boring. The Nunes/Shevchenko fight is good and the best of the undercard.

The top two fights are great, and I don't wanna complain considering how great some recent cards have been, but the undercard isn't very good. It doesn't have much name value, it doesn't have a lot of high level fighters, and they aren't the most exciting fighters either. I prefer the London undercard to this undercard. And I like Silva/Bisping as much (if not more) than Holm/Tate. If it weren't for the main event I'd prefer London overall.

I'm not that bothered about the LHW fights, but they're both decent. Erick Silva didn't look like himself against Neil Magny. Miller/Sanchez is the biggest name value fight on the undercard but they're both past their prime. Elkins/Skelly is decent but Elkins fights can be boring. The Nunes/Shevchenko fight is good and the best of the undercard.

I think if you're looking for finishes then this card has the potention (other than probably the Elkins fight). We also don't know the order of the fights yet, so I'm not sure what fights are on the main card and what fights FS1.

The card's fine - it has two title-fights, one being RDA/Conor, the first superfight we've had in fucking years and years. Rest of the card is a bit lacking to say the least but the two main fights are the draw, and they will draw big numbers without a doubt.

Erosa's a decent fighter, but I know nothing about Ishihara other than he drew with Hirota which isn't a bad result...I avoided that season of TUF like the plague, though.

The card's fine - it has two title-fights, one being RDA/Conor, the first superfight we've had in fucking years and years. Rest of the card is a bit lacking to say the least but the two main fights are the draw, and they will draw big numbers without a doubt.

Erosa's a decent fighter, but I know nothing about Ishihara other than he drew with Hirota which isn't a bad result...I avoided that season of TUF like the plague, though.
Thats a shame, it was a good season. Better than the redundant American ones.

Think Ishihara wins by decision in this one

Skelly/Elkins wrestling cancelling out leading to brawl imo

Thats a shame, it was a good season. Better than the redundant American ones.

Think Ishihara wins by decision in this one

Yeah I didn't see anything tempting when I looked at the roster and saw Hirota on it. No point having a veteran who's already lost and been cut from the UFC, winning a reality show, IMO. At least Ishihara managed to prevent him actually winning it.

Back