Erick Silva's younger brother is fighting tonight.

Can't beat the classics. I'll watch Curb Your Enthusiasm 200 times before I'll watch most new, original comedy, 99% of which is crap.

Curb is the best. I'm prolly due to start em from the beginning and go through em again myself.

What are u talking about bro, erick silva IS the younger brother.

It's always exciting when a young prospect trains another young prospect. You want to get trained by fresh young prospect legs you know.

That's cool that there are 2 silva brothers now. I hope they fight in different divisions though because you don't wanna have two young brothers who won't fight each other holding up the division. Eric is a few fights away from really reaching his pre prime.
Erick isn't in the UFC so shouldn't be a problem for at least a few years.

I heard he is still attached to their mother by his umbilical cord. He'll probably use it to choke out Borg.

Thanks. We all desperately needed your opinion on this joke. You could've just ignored the thread but no, you're iq and sense of humor is so beyond ours. None of us knew the joke was old at all. How stupid of of us to just enjoy a dumb joke and not take it seriously. Thanks again. Post more
- Kenny Florian

silva bros

iu

I know the Silva joke has been ran into absolute dirt but he really does look younger then his little brother

Erik Silva is MMA's version of Jamrcuss Russell

More like MMA's version of Ex-Phillies 1B Ryan Howard. Looked good with possible greatness early in career. Then not only did his skills not progress, they actually degressed during his prime years

Well me and the other poster must be the only people in this thread that appreciate comedy, and have a higher IQ than 40

I expect someone with a lame idubb avi to be a condescending joyless dick

Holy shit, he's just like his brother.

Looks good early...then just wilts.

Back