Erick Silva is 6-5 in the UFC

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
His best win is over Charlie Brenneman in 2012.

dont know why he didnt go for a choke in the first after round 1 silva cant do any thing

should be 7-4, but yea he's been very inconsistent.

He's good enough to keep around. He's a prelim ppv or bottom fight on the main card of a FN guy.

Explosiveness just wasnt there. His bulging muscles were nonexistent, normally looks a lot more yoked. Hmmmm

His cardio did seem a bit better then normal tho

Honestly, with his pace, it was like he was expecting to fight another 2 rounds.

I kept expecting him to explode, but he never pulled the trigger, even when he absolutely needed to.

Yeah, crazy to think people still believe he has the potential to be champ. Saw a comment a few days ago that said that. Erick just isn't very good and yes it is very suspect how he suddenly looks very soft compared to before.

Honestly, with his pace, it was like he was expecting to fight another 2 rounds.

I kept expecting him to explode, but he never pulled the trigger, even when he absolutely needed to.

It's almost like he isn't as explosive before.

I kept thinking maybe he was reserving himself for the later rounds, but yea, NO sense of urgency.

Erick has been overrated by the UFC and a good portion of Sherdog. I never got the hype for him.

Silva is overrated, that's it, that's all. He's lucky he didn't face Story or he would have been brutally knocked out. Anyone who thinks this guy will contender is an idiot.

Back