Epic UFC walkout thwarted by incarceration

Biggie was always better tbh.

<30>

I am not sure I can call you sir ever again.

<mma1>

Sorry to interrupt Sherbros.

My opinion, Tupac was a lyrical genius. His punch lines went in hard. He also was very fast.

Biggie though had a better flow and had more creativity, put in more thought to what he was saying.

Both amazing either way.

My two cents.

My opinion, Tupac was a lyrical genius. His punch lines went in hard. He also was very fast.

Biggie though had a better flow and had more creativity, put in more thought to what he was saying.

Both amazing either way.

My two cents.
I think if we discuss this, the two sides will have trouble acknowledging the others right to exist.

It’s the wrong political climate to discus it.

<Deported1>

Yellow card for @StonedLemur for bringing the forum into disrepute :)

Last edited:

Biggie though had a better flow and had more creativity, put in more thought to what he saying.

Both amazing either way.

My two cents.

Thanks for droppin your 2 cents in the piggy bank sir ;)

You know it brother.

I mean Wu-tang, Sean Price, Biggie, Big L...Fahgetaboutit.

They call it Beast Coast for a reason.

Today it's like A$AP Rocky, Griselda, Joey Baddy, Flatbush, Underachievers. A lot of millennial NYC rap was just forgotten under a sea of talent: Blaq Poet, AZ, Gang Starr.

The Dirty South too is nothing to f-ck with

They call it Beast Coast for a reason.

Today it's like A$AP Rocky, Griselda, Joey Baddy, Flatbush, Underachievers. A lot of millennial NYC rap was just forgotten under a sea of talent: Blaq Poet, AZ, Gang Starr.

The Dirty South too is nothing to f-ck with

You're younger than me that much is obvious, so the only ones I know from your list is Asap rocky (he stole his name from a much better rapper called "Aesop Rock") and Asaps music isn't all that.
Gang Starr is dope though.

Biggie was more lyrical

But something about Pacs charisma and delivery made him stand out

I respect both of them but I was never really obsessed with either of them. Around that time give me Wu Tang and their first generation solo albums.

Wu was the shit, so was Gravediggaz, Sean P, Big L and the list goes on and on from New York.

Back