Epi 32 Alliance Black Belt Jonathan

I thought it was a pretty good interview, he definitely had a lot of interesting stuff to say. On the whole you've had some pretty good guests.

Jon is a great guy and has excellent jiu jitsu skills. Very underrated in my opinion.

Jon is a great guy and has excellent jiu jitsu skills. Very underrated in my opinion.

Well he was away from competition for almost two years if I'm correct. I remember he was a very considered brown belt in 2012.

Well he was away from competition for almost two years if I'm correct. I remember he was a very considered brown belt in 2012.

He was. He competed at the Atlanta open in 2012 and then didn't compete again until Pans 2014. I knew he was out injured, but even before that, he wasn't talked about much.

Awesome interview Jon is a super smart guy and criminally underrated

I trained with Jon for a few years when he lived in Saint Louis. He is easily the best guy I've rolled with.

Easily one of the best instructors I have ever trained with. He is very well respected with the students at Alliance HQ. I love the fact that they have a picture of Jon teaching me on bjjbricks web site :)

Just listened to this episode. Great job. Keep them coming

Very cool episode - Jonathan's very articulate and intelligent, and I largely agree with a lot of his points. Seems like a nice guy, wouldn't mind taking a BJJ vacation down to his school! Thanks for the interview! :icon_chee

Back