Enough of the Rousey and Fedor Threads. Have We Forgotten About...

DyslexicDave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the Jemetrious Johnson/Don Dodson fight? As always the flyweight divsion gets forgotten about. Do you think the winner should face Dillashaw in a superfight?

Rousey is relevant, fedor isnt, yet.

But i agree, this is going to be a fantastic match comin up.

Going to record then play it back 1/2 speed. Guys are too fast. Amazing athletes.

IMG_987830088013_zps145d16c4.jpeg

the Jemetrious Johnson/Don Dodson fight? As always the flyweight divsion gets forgotten about. Do you think the winner should face Dillashaw in a superfight?

Well, if you consider that the introduction to UFC flyweight MMA did not include a scorekeeper with elementary level mathematics required to "total" the scorecards, the only real question is why does anyone give a FLYing Fug?.:icon_chee

If they are not important enough to rate a second grade level UFC employee to work at their inaugural Flyweight championship it is be definition: ___ ____:redface:

People here have forgotten what real skill looks like, as they're too busy with their heads up Ronda's ass with her "world class striking".

Well, if you consider that the introduction to UFC flyweight MMA did not include a scorekeeper with elementary level mathematics required to "total" the scorecards, the only real question is why does anyone give a FLYing Fug?.:icon_chee

If they are not important enough to rate a second grade level UFC employee to work at their inaugural Flyweight championship it is be definition: ___ ____:redface:

Fair enough, but many of the flyweight fighters consistently put on exciting fights. Not sure if it's because of the lack of drama in the division, but the flyweights always bring it IMO

We didn't forget about it, we just didn't care in the first place. If I wanted to watch 120 pound males fight, I'd go to a 7th grade football practice.

People here have forgotten what real skill looks like, as they're too busy with their heads up Ronda's ass with her "world class striking".

Seriously. I'm pumped for this fight. I'm hoping Dodson takes it and calls out Dillashaw

I am far more hyper for this coming card than the last two.

I think the FLW division makes us forget about it more than we go out of our way to forget about it. The emphasis on who is to blame is all wrong. Unless someone does something really cool it will continue to make us forget.

Rousey is relevant, fedor isnt, yet.

But i agree, this is going to be a fantastic match comin up.

The GOAT is always relevant as everything else is measured in comparison to his greatness.

I don't understand why they keep headlining PPVs with a FLW title fight. The only fight I care about is AA/Mir. Rumble/Manuwa is a squash match. Felder/Pearson might be good and I guess some people care about PVZ/Chambers.

Back