Enough Mayweather talk

Hez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCCJZiSph27p016NN

You can see here in this video, Mayweather being nothing but respectful to the sport and it's people. I don't understand why they want to put a smear campaign against him when hes been nothing but classy and respectful towards Ronda.

P.S.

If you have ever trained MMA you would know Mayweather would literally destroy Ronda so please don't bring this up again. Thank you.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCCJZiSph27p016NN

You can see here in this video, Mayweather being nothing but respectful to the sport and it's people. I don't understand why they want to put a smear campaign against him when hes been nothing but classy and respectful towards Ronda.

P.S.

If you have ever trained MMA you would know Mayweather would literally destroy Ronda so please don't bring this up again. Thank you.

R3 by armbar.

Mayweather with more class than Dana, Ronda and Conor.
Mma comes of desperate in this entire thing.

Fedor vs Mayweather in a boxing match, who you got?

I've never liked Mayweather, and I don't think anything of his "respectful" comments, which are partially just a backhand slap.... but I agree, they should drop this constant comparison and whatnot. It's ridiculous.

Someone post that image macro of all the MMA fighters making comments about Mayweather, and then Mayweather going "Who the fuck are these people?"

Fedor vs Mayweather in a boxing match, who you got?

Fedor was sparring quite a lot with Denis Lebedev and he looked good. He is all time great sportsman.

and Fedor is x2 bigger than Maywather so this dont have any sense.

In same weight class Maywather would beat him easy like most of his opponents.

Fedor is like 230? Mayweather could bulk up to like 180 with not too much problems, I think. 50 pound weight difference is quite a bit, but the boxing skill level is also quite a bit of a difference. And Floyd is defensive and almost doesn't let anyone hit him cleanly. Fedor obviously can't win on points, so he'd have to KO floyd, I guess, but Floyd is so evasive and rolling with punches n all that jazz, and Fedor being so heavy slows him down. If Floyd can out maneuver (fuck that word) Pacquiao (and fuck that name) then you'd think he wouldn't have much problems with avoiding Fedor's offense. Fedor also might not be in his best form now. If it was just Fedor's weight advantage versus Floyd's boxing skill level I would find it hard to pick, but the other stuff just make me go with Floyd.

P.S.

That's why fighters who have trained MMA and journalists around MMA all say Ronda would tool Floyd...

Floyd has exactly ONE KO in the last 16 years. He couldn't KO on grandma. Ronda tosses him on his head and submits him.

Floyd is old. I think a lot of people can beat him at this point.

But here is a 115lb B-level boxer going easy on Ronda

Wind rain and weather
Hell bent for Maywheather

I'm tired of the Mayweather talk also - if Mayweather was actually an mma fighter with the same hands skills, people (apart from Rhonda obviously) wouldn't be talking him down

Floyd has exactly ONE KO in the last 16 years
cant%2Bwait.gif

MayweatherHatton3.gif

Back