Enough is enough.

Honestnathaniel

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
JDS fans who may be making excuses, he was outclassed, overwhelmed and brutally beaten fair and square.
Cain fans who are pronouncing him as an avatar of Thor, he's not, he's champion and deservedly so. Hes's not invincible, he's not indefatigable and he's not the best ever.
JDS fans who say Cain only won cause he landed that big shot early, he didnt, he won because he outstruck, outwrestled and outpaced Junior for the vast majority of the fight.
Cain fans who say that the first fight was a fluke, it wasnt, Junior set up a huge shot very well and swarmed for the finish.
A rubbermatch will probably take place at some point and who knows how that will go?
Until then lets see how they get on against the other top heavies and stop making excuses either way.

Look at my sig. I LOVE JDS. However, it's hard to make excuses for a 5 round one sided beatdown. The better man won. Simple as that.

Look at my sig. I LOVE JDS. However, it's hard to make excuses for a 5 round one sided beatdown. The better man won. Simple as that.

I am pissed that JDS lost this I am also a Cain Fan but not today.

It is gonna take a third match to finish the trilogy - after both JDS and Cain have recovered from any and all injuries and are as close to 100 % fighting condition as possible - to make it possible to end any attempts to explain what happened.

Dem Diaz fans did it in force after the Bendo fight maybe the JDS fans were taking notes?

MMA fans are the worse, Booing Junior after the fight was classless just like majority of the fans

MMA fans are the worse, Booing Junior after the fight was classless just like majority of the fans

Hearing JDS ask why they were booing made me feel terrible about myself, and I wasn't even booing..or in the arena.

People get hyped up when the fight is so fresh.

yesterday there were threads where cain fans wanted "apologies" and shit, it'll settle in a week.

People get hyped up when the fight is so fresh.

yesterday there were threads where cain fans wanted "apologies" and shit, it'll settle in a week.

I missed those threads and thankfully so. I think I would have gotten slightly annoyed at that carry on.

Back