enemies in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

war path

White Belt
Reaction score
do ya'll have any enemies in real life? the kind of enemies that helps fuel your motivation you to keep up with bjj? maybe the hatred you feel for them makes you want to learn better and efficient ways of how to put someone into submission?

errrr... i don't
phew.gif

No enemies, but certainly people who I don't like

People in the real world have enemies that they train to fight?

People in the real world have enemies that they train to fight?

yes. look in the news in any city on any given day you will see stories of violence. most violence stems from revenge.

Yes. I actually use this hate of someone to fuel me to go to the gym along with my desire of improving in BJJ. Its actually a good motivator :icon_lol: . When I see him in real life in a grocery store or what ever, I'm and going to quickly double leg him, mount and begin to beat the shit out of him. After that its going to be all Arm bar, Knee Bar, Wrist Locks, Kimuras, Heel Hooks, Toe Holds and maybe a Twister just for shits and giggles.

arent there any mods for this damn forum?
there's like 2-3 troll posts started per day

actually im more of a bully type like i brought back freshman beatdowns in high school and used my bjj to screw with little kids

yes. look in the news in any city on any given day you will see stories of violence. most violence stems from revenge.

Most violence may or may not stem from revenge, but I imagine <1% of this violence is created by men TRAINING to exact revenge.

Throughout different stages of my life, I've had several people (probably about 4) who I would consider "enemies." The weird thing is, all of them have been named "Kyle." No joke. So now, when I meet anyone named Kyle, without knowing anything else about them, I automatically dislike them.

When I see him in real life in a grocery store or what ever, I'm and going to quickly double leg him, mount and begin to beat the shit out of him. After that its going to be all Arm bar, Knee Bar, Wrist Locks, Kimuras, Heel Hooks, Toe Holds and maybe a Twister just for shits and giggles.

lmao

what did he do to you

arent there any mods for this damn forum?
there's like 2-3 troll posts started per day

this is actually a legitimate question because it is about motivation to do bjj. there are several people who actually provided a valid response.

Throughout different stages of my life, I've had several people (probably about 4) who I would consider "enemies." The weird thing is, all of them have been named "Kyle." No joke. So now, when I meet anyone named Kyle, without knowing anything else about them, I automatically dislike them.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back