Rumored Endeavor in Talks to Buy Top Rank Boxing.

Capto_Capture-2023-06-13_12-29-12_PM.png

Why would Dana start a boxing company?
UFC is basically a monopoly. They can keep pay as low as they want and they have huge media licensing deals. Boxing is the opposite.High fighter pay, more spread out fighters all on cheap media deals/fading platforms. Realistically at best you are making thin margins but the reality is most people are losing money right now.

Why would Dana start a boxing company?
UFC is basically a monopoly. They can keep pay as low as they want and they have huge media licensing deals. Boxing is the opposite.High fighter pay, more spread out fighters all on cheap media deals/fading platforms. Realistically at best you are making thin margins but the reality is most people are losing money right now.
Is it that moment where I rain on everyone's parade and remind everyone that Dana White does not run Endeavor?

Slap Kick Punch

Everything old is new again.

Dana is the ultimate Moe.

IMG_2459.jpeg

What is Dana and co. thinking!?!? Boxing is literally a sinking ship. The fact showtime and HBO both got out of the boxing business should be evidence enough that boxing is no longer a profitable business.

LOL Dana had so much trouble starting his own promotion he had to resort to buying one instead. What a joke of a promoter. People forget the guy started as just an MMA manager, nothing more. The guy has no idea about the boxing world.

Is it that moment where I rain on everyone's parade and remind everyone that Dana White does not run Endeavor?

Yeah, mods should just change the titel. It's just factually incorrect. Dana does not represent endeavor. @Substance Abuse

People should stop thinking everything on the corporate side is ultimately just Dana behind it.

Finally going to get Tito vs Dana under the Top Rank banner.

LOL Dana had so much trouble starting his own promotion he had to resort to buying one instead. What a joke of a promoter. People forget the guy started as just an MMA manager, nothing more. The guy has no idea about the boxing world.
U seem to even have less of an idea than Dana. Now that's sad

Rick Glazer is senile and untrustworthy as Fuck as a source … he keeps getting wrong information for Mike Coppinger and neither has credibility in the boxing world. Endeavor/Zuffa has long been rumored to enter the game … Tom loeffler has always been Dana’s pick for a long time… 360 promotions has been on the ufc fight pass for a while and Dana goes to their events (long rumored to be involved with them, and fighters like Callum Walsh … https://www.irish-boxing.com/ufc-boss-dana-white-to-bring-boxing-card-to-ireland/

They were also rumored at one point to interest in PBC … so I really think they will end up in boxing one way or the other but I don’t see them overpaying for overrated top rank’s roster … my prediction is that they will built their boxing roster from the ground up and not invest on a stablished roster …

Last edited:
bob arum is 92. why in the fuck would he sell TR now?

and if endeavor did buy one of the big boxing promotions, it would be a terrible thing for the sport. granted, the boxing landscape isn't quite the same as MMA, but i want dana and his douchebag financiers as far away from boxing as possible.

Rick Glazer is senile and untrustworthy as Fuck as a source … he keeps getting wrong information for Mike Coppinger and neither has credibility in the boxing world. Endeavor/Zuffa has long been rumored to enter the game … Tom loeffler has always been Dana’s pick for a long time… 360 promotions has been on the ufc fight pass for a while and Dana goes to their events (long rumored to be involved with them, and fighters like Callum Walsh … https://www.irish-boxing.com/ufc-boss-dana-white-to-bring-boxing-card-to-ireland/

They were also rumored at one point to interest in PBC … so I really think they will end up in boxing one way or the other but I don’t see them overpaying for overrated top rank’s roster … my prediction is that they will built their boxing roster from the ground up and not invest on a stablished roster …

So it's true.

Back