Endearing moment in Chimaev interview

kalabula

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

At 1:00 he talks unabashedly about how Till is his best friend. Just thought it was cool how comfortable he is talking about how he enjoys the company of another dude. I’m sure this will encourage plenty of gay jokes. But I found it endearing.

Besties!

giphy.gif

They've known eachother for like a month.

Poor Guram, thrown to the dirt for the new fancy thing.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Lol, he likely means ‘good friend’ just lost in translation

They've known eachother for like a month.

Poor Guram, thrown to the dirt for the new fancy thing.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

guram is everywhere with them and very much part of the crew. He is an unknown fighter, that’s why no one asks about him.

He looks totally depleted after the cut, surprised he didn't decline the interview. Retarded generic questions, too.

Khamzat KOs Burns in round 1

yeah. Conor used to look and sound horrible in interviews right after the weight cut to 145 but next day always looked fresh and ready to go.

Maaan... He looked good at the weigh in footage, but in a close up like this, that looks like a rough weight cut. Brootal.

Everyone knows gay culture is mostly American. Europeans are comfortable to say things like that and not worry about being called gay cause that's not the culture there

Why are they alone? What changed?
Standard of living increased, but the vertically integrated perception of the standard of living increased even higher splitting the masses into folks on a hamsterwheel of shame (for those feeling too broke to participate in society) and folks on a hamsterwheel of consumerism (for those working their ass off to afford to fill the void in their soul with product that meets the standards). Some people are stuck in both wheels.

In both cases, the people are in a desperate survival mode and you get selfish when you're in a survival mode. You can't help others if you can't help yourself, so selfishness isn't bad in on itself, but selfishness breeds loneliness. Lonely people are easier to control and manipulate, so there's no incentive to change this. On the contrary - it's desired for you to be alone. That's why it's a hamsterwheel.

Standard of living increased, but the vertically integrated perception of the standard of living increased even higher splitting the masses into folks on a hamsterwheel of shame (for those feeling too broke to participate in society) and folks on a hamsterwheel of consumerism (for those working their ass off to afford to fill the void in their soul with product that meets the standards). Some people are stuck in both wheels.

In both cases, the people are in a desperate survival mode and you get selfish when you're in a survival mode. You can't help others if you can't help yourself, so selfishness isn't bad in on itself, but selfishness breeds loneliness. Lonely people are easier to control and manipulate, so there's no incentive to change this. On the contrary - it's desired for you to be alone. That's why it's a hamsterwheel.
That is true. Since last year I haven't really socialized that much because of all the increases in everything. Pretty much, work, lift, sleep and repeat.

That is true. Since last year I haven't really socialized that much because of all the increases in everything. Pretty much, work, lift, sleep and repeat.
Same. Also - when everyone just wants to talk world events but all it takes to know what most of their opinions are is to read the news headlines - is it really more interesting to hang with them than to work, lift, sleep and repeat?

Not that I'm some great pony ride of a thinker, but so much of socializing is grey parroting whatever leading nowhere that it's increasingly becoming more fun to just read sherdog.

His eyes tell the story, hope he recovers well

Back