Emulator- old pokemon games?

iGnP

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
i may be late to the game but its possible to play pokemon games through your PC with an emulator? can i use cheats on it too to make the game more fun? like game shark of old

can someone guide me on how to download and do this

yes just look up the console you wish to emulate. I don't think we can link you stuff on here but it's really easy to fine

yes just look up the console you wish to emulate. I don't think we can link you stuff on here but it's really easy to fine
Even the cheating aspect of it? I had success finding the emulator and rom but not the cheats haha

Even the cheating aspect of it? I had success finding the emulator and rom but not the cheats haha
That I am not sure about I haven't really tried that myself. But if their are in cheats in the game itself of course those should work. On some emulators I think there is also a game genie option

It's so simple, there isn't even a need for a guide. Just download a Game Boy emulator, download a Pokemon ROM, then launch the emulator and open the ROM. It's just as easy as, say, launching Microsoft Word and opening a document. There are also a whole bunch of websites that allow you to play ROMs directly through them thanks to Flash/Java emulators--no downloads required.

As far as cheating goes: I'm pretty sure there are Game Boy emulators out there with GameShark support built into them. All you have to do is copy--paste the GameShark codes for the cheat(s) you want to activate.

Last edited:
Use Visual Boy Advance and play the GBA remakes of Blue and Red.

I actually found a collection of modded Pokemon games for emulators.

I've never seen anyone punished for linking emulators.
I think Mick lets it slide. If you start posting links to newer cracked games, you're going to have a bad time.

I bought this bluetooth controller and its perfect.

snes30.jpg

Emulators for those games are super easy to find, not sure if things like the mew/missingno glitches work but they do on the official Virtual Console version I have on my DS.

I would wait for a $60 tiny replica with built in games, right Dizzy?

lol needing to use cheat codes on a game made for 5th graders.

Back