Emotional Support pit bull mauls child in airport

In b4 40-page long pitbull debate!!
On Sherdog? Never.

As an aside, a lesbian couple I know here has a pit bull that I met a couple weeks ago. Tamest dog ever.

Her face will heal fine...... plus hey she just got a free ride to college outta it. ........ wait gbe mom will likely blow the money

I love animals. But unless you are blind, special needs, or a ptsd military vet, you can go fuck your snowflake ass with this emotional support animal bullshit. I’m on planes now with dogs, cats, squirrels, and last week a fucking Parrot. This world is not ready for Snowflakes to run things. We are so fucked.

So Pitbulls are the Rebecca de Mornay of nanny dogs?

Are we sure it was actually a Pitbull?

Ck6CO_vWkAA6Tnn.jpg

Fuck people with emotional support animals and fuck whoever came up with that term in the first place. It's just an excuse for idiots who think they're entitled to bring their untrained pets wherever they want to. Not only that, but it creates all kinds of skepticism and bullshit for people with legitimate service animals that have been specifically trained to help them with some kind of disability.

Fuck people with emotional support animals and fuck whoever came up with that term in the first place. It's just an excuse for idiots who think they're entitled to bring their untrained pets wherever they want to. Not only that, but it creates all kinds of skepticism and bullshit for people with legitimate service animals that have been specifically trained to help them with some kind of disability.

Fucking A, 100% this. ANYBODY can claim their pet is an emotional support pet. Not long ago the airlines made a serious move to halt this "emotional support animal" bullshit because there were too many idiots like the people in the OP.

Fucking A, 100% this. ANYBODY can claim their pet is an emotional support pet. Not long ago the airlines made a serious move to halt this "emotional support animal" bullshit because there were too many idiots like the people in the OP.

I don't work at an airport but I work at a place where I have to deal with them and their shit all the time. It's unbelievable how many incidents have happened where we've had to call LE because these idiots either A) refused to leave/listen or B) physically threatened employees for telling them they can't have their ESA here.

Fear uncertainty doubt. The breed of the dog was not confirmed and there's not even a pic.

Plus, was it’s owner EVEN A WOMAN? Gonna need proof on that. For all we know she might not even exist.

The dog was doing its duty by protecting the plane from a potential terrorist

Some dumb bitch tried to bring her EMS dog into a restaurant the other day, when I explained to her only service animals were allowed and the animal was not coming inside she threatened to call the cops lol . I said call the health department as well and that's when management finally told her she was not allowed inside with an ems animal. Lady almost had a coronary. I did get a gift card for my time.

I love dogs, but there's something about those people who have an emotional support animal that drives me up a wall.

It's fucking selfish. Some people are alergic to dogs or just don't like them in general.

even as a dog lover, who wishes i could take my pup anywhere (lets be rational here you cant), i agree with this.

Untrained animals are dangerous. Plain and simple. Pair that up with ignorant people that are clueless and weak minded... and you have a recipe for disaster.

I love animals. But unless you are blind, special needs, or a ptsd military vet, you can go fuck your snowflake ass with this emotional support animal bullshit. I’m on planes now with dogs, cats, squirrels, and last week a fucking Parrot. This world is not ready for Snowflakes to run things. We are so fucked.

Agreed. To be honest, I don't even mind other types of animals being "support animals", hell, I'd rather someone have a small, quiet, sedentary support bunny over anything...but then when you get into ducks, llamas, and shit like that, yea, screw their emotions at that point. Those people are just being "extra" for their own ego. there should be limits on size and very, very little tolerance for bad behavior.

I know you don't want to hear this, but a lot of the times, that is the case more or less. I mean, go online and type in any other breed of dog and the variance in size within one may be 2-4 inches in height and ~20lbs if you're looking at the extreme ends (though greater differences exist). You'd have to be pretty naive to animal husbandry to believe that a 24lbs Staffy and 175lbs American Bully are exactly the same things.

That said, mixing a pitbull type fighting dog with anything else (especially if it's a dog of another historically violent breed) is probably not the best idea.

Last edited:
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/emot...5-year-old-at-portland-airport-lawsuit-claims

So, yeah. We all know this “emotional support” animal clause can be pretty ridiculous. But this woman wants to bring her pit bull on an airplane. But she didn’t get to do it since she gave a strange child permission to pet the dog and it mauled her face.

Warning: Graphic images in link (although not as bad as I thought it would be).

Pit bulls are trash dogs and need to be destroyed.

Back