Emil Meek training for UFC return

Bonus video. Meek training with the champ

Love me some Emik. I hope he's improved on not being so wild and trying to brawl. He has tons of potential.

Got in the UFC because he looked like a “Viking”

And because he knocked out Palhares back then when he was one of the most hated guys in MMA.

Meek is super fun to watch

No because he beat the living shit out of Paul Harris. At the time palhares wasn't that far removed from UFC and still considered a semi legitimate win. However meek never really put it together in the UFC. Entertaining fighter poor fight IQ. He probably remains in the UFC though because he looks like a "viking " and brawls though

Yeah. I want to be a patriot. But he dont really have a special skill or weapon. And you need that to break into the UFC as a european.

He is probably very well rounded in the gym in norway. But i am afraid that isnt enough in the UFC.

If you are a solid well rounded guy in the gym in Frontline norway, you would not be the same in a American gym like aka or American top team

Well he outboxed Snoozeman and made him lay on him for 3 rounds straight. The 30% Usman was born from this fight.

Theyve seemingly given up on Meek, because he's probably losing his third straight here and getting cut. He's a bust, I don't see the potential in him to be honest. If they wanted to keep him around they should have had him fight someone coming off a few losses.

If he started training seriously, perhaps with the Schevchenko sisters, he would really elevate his game.

He's Emil 'Valhalla' Meek - the guy who FINISHED Rousimar Palhares. WHo was a leg-lock demon plus a fairly weird psycho who often held onto leg-locks AFTER the ref had called the fight.

That's who the f**k that guy is. You asked, I told you.

glad he's training with usman after losing to him because his biggest weakness is definitely his TDD and grappling, wanted to see him do good but he hasn't done anything impressive in the UFC yet.

Became a fan when he starched this douche.

Okay so fair to say people like Meek because he beat Palhares lol

Turned Usman into a panic wrestler.
Always comes to fight and leaves it all in there.

Huge fan.

Back