Embedded media

10mm

Staring at the sun.
@Gold
Reaction score
Can I not embed a post (with or without video) from Instagram and then use the Media, Embed option to post in SD? "The specified URL cannot be embedded as media" is the message I receive.

Can I not embed a post (with or without video) from Instagram and then use the Media, Embed option to post in SD? "The specified URL cannot be embedded as media" is the message I receive.
You can but might be grabbing only a part of the link.

Testing:

Is the above embed showing for you?

yes..Slayer. In Instagram, I am clicking on the 3 dots, then Embed, then Copy Embed Code. Probably missing a step

yes..Slayer. In Instagram, I am clicking on the 3 dots, then Embed, then Copy Embed Code. Probably missing a step
Glad you can see it but I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues.

Try rather grabbing the URL from your browser's address bar once viewing the post you want to embed. I'll be online for about another hour; I'll keep an eye out for your response so we can resolve this and get you posting normally again.

Im trying a different browser, but I see now that the COPY EMBED button was only grabbing some of the text. I think ive got it now. Should have checked that first. thanks

Back