News Elon Musk just joined the board of directors of UFC owners Endeavor

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Joe Rogan's buddy now a member of his bosses company.
"
Billionaire tech entrepreneur Elon Musk, the newest board member at Ari Emanuel’s Endeavor Group Holdings Inc., brings a new kind of star power to the financially troubled entertainment conglomerate that could drive a successful IPO, experts say.

But it’s Musk’s cult appeal rather than his business acumen that Endeavor is banking on for its second IPO attempt, said David Offenberg, an associate professor of finance at Loyola Marymount University focusing on the entertainment business. “Elon Musk is arguably one of the greatest entrepreneurs that the world has ever known. Any company would be lucky to have him advising their CEO and executive team,” Offenberg said.

But, he added, “Endeavor is no Disney — they’re not a brand name outside of Hollywood — so they need help getting investors’ attention,” Offenberger told TheWrap. “Elon Musk has a huge pop culture following and is a master at drawing attention to things that interest him. So Endeavor is seemingly hoping Elon Musk’s presence will draw investors and give life to the stock.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...lon-musk-effect-endeavor-hopes-130002155.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...ovid-disrupted-its-key-businesses-11617388711

Lemme know when Mike Tyson is included with the 1%ers.

I like this professor already. “Elon Musk is arguably one of the greatest entrepreneurs that the world has ever known."

Sounds like he's saying Musk is the Ronda Rousey of entrepreneurs.

“Elon Musk has a huge pop culture following and is a master at drawing attention to things that interest him. So Endeavor is seemingly hoping Elon Musk’s presence will draw investors and give life to the stock.”

You know we're in stock-market-insanity when a random entertainment company, who admit nobody has heard of them, place someone on the board in the hopes of "attracting investors".

How about making some fucking money?

"yes, this cybertruck glass can even withstand a punch from Francis Ngannou..."

Oops

I like this professor already. “Elon Musk is arguably one of the greatest entrepreneurs that the world has ever known."

Sounds like he's saying Musk is the Ronda Rousey of entrepreneurs.
but he's actually pretty successful

Cant wait for the first cyborg fight and I am not talking about wanderlei Silva in a dress there.

Alien Mask, spokesman of the technocrats.

Scary to think fighters someday will be fighting with neuralink drilled inside their skulls.

space rockets powered by ngannou

I tend to think rags to riches when I hear "greatest entrepreneur ever" as opposed to hype man. But to each their own.
dude is rags to riches, came to us with nothing.

no francis i suppose.

Hope he stays busy on the board and reduces his influence on his disastrous crashing rockets.

Back