• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Elon Musk being asked to purchase UFC

Do you think there’s a chance Elon will buy the UFC?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are all the numerous sources about the deal being accepted all incorrect?
One the deal isn't closed. Two, he won't buy 100% of the shares. Twitter is still publicly listed, there are still employee grants vesting and you can hop on a brokerage service, buy shares and not sell them.

Edit: not to mention, Elon can easily fuck this deal up before it closes.

It's going to be funny a year from now when Twitter sucks just as much as it does now and the only change is an edit button.

One the deal isn't closed. Two, he won't buy 100% of the shares. Twitter is still publicly listed, there are still employee grants vesting and you can hop on a brokerage service, buy shares and not sell them.

I think his proposed purchased only accounts for 9%, which still makes him a majority share holder.

A contract to buy has been accepted. If Elon backs out, he’ll be sued. You can also buy out options that will vest in the future. Perhaps he won’t buy out literally 100% of the company but it will be close.

If somehow this deal doesn’t close, Elon will pay some heavy financial penalties, and the market certainly expects that it will since Twitter’s shares have already adjusted to Elon’s offer.

Elon is still shaken that his baby mama left him for a trans spy. He is being extra edgelord lately.

I’m interested in how Twitter is going to change regarding all companies owned by Elon lol.

I think Elon realized how powerful Twitter was when he could use it to skyrocket the price of doge coin…

It's powerful right now but it's also possible the userbase just move on to another platform. Like what happened with Facebook and Myspace.

Elon is still shaken that his baby mama left him for a trans spy. He is being extra edgelord lately.
Elon isn't shaken but like likes of 90 percent of the lefties are which is strange. The left has always been known to fight for individual rights, personal choice, and freedom of speech and expression, Stand up against mandates etc. 200 (14).gif

He should have also started a petition for Elon to buy the UFC, I bet if he gets enough signatures, Elon will respond.

Twitter is for homeschooled morons who use hashtags, and Hardy bought into it.

He needs to figure out why he is boxing Deigo Sanchez,
since none of us can figure it out.

Those stories are all 3 weeks old. Jump to the stories that are 2 weeks old where it was decided he wouldn't be on the board, and he wouldn't be buying 9%. And then jump to the articles that are a week old where he offered 43 billion to buy twitter and take it private. And then jump to the stories that are like 2-3 days old where they accepted his offer.

Twitter is for homeschooled morons who use hashtags, and Hardy bought into it.

He needs to figure out why he is boxing Deigo Sanchez,
since none of us can figure it out.

Sorry, I don’t think you know what you are talking about when it comes to Twitter, it’s probably the most powerful media platform right now.

It’s insane when a product/company can become a overnight sensation or be badly wounded by a single tweet.

Back