• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Elon Musk being asked to purchase UFC

Do you think there’s a chance Elon will buy the UFC?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Game_Bred_Irish

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Elon Musk recently bought out all the shares of public company Twitter for 44 billion dollars… he has been tweeting some serious and some jokes about acquiring other companies… such as:

This has made former ufc star and fired analyst Dan Hardy ask for Elon to purchase the UFC, which Elon is already part owner of endeavor and sit on its board of directors.

And if you remember… Elon once challenged Johnny Depp to a UFC match. Elon also has told Joe Rogan in the past on JRE that he’s trained in various martial arts and is interested in fighting.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/25...-depp-to-a-cage-fight-amid-amber-heard-rumors

A random Dan Hardy tweet is thread worthy? o_O

index.php

Hes already on the board of directors....

Should be interesting to see how they get preferable treatment on twitter.

FYI, Elon hasn't bought all the shares of Twitter and won't buy all the shares...

A random Dan Hardy tweet is thread worthy? o_O

A random Dan Hardy tweet to a guy that just shelled out 44 billion to buy 100% of a public company to make it private and who sits on the board of UFCs parent company…

Seems like bigger news than some GOAT thread.

And give his billions to the fighters. I like it

Elon could buy the ufc but Dana would still be the president. The man is untouchable.

Hes already on the board of directors....

Should be interesting to see how they get preferable treatment on twitter.

I’m interested in how Twitter is going to change regarding all companies owned by Elon lol.

I think Elon realized how powerful Twitter was when he could use it to skyrocket the price of doge coin…

Back