Opinion Elon Musk attacks woke culture in latest interview

What's the point of being the richest person in the world if this is the best that it can get you? lmao.

Also lmao @ being seen in public with this thing.
elon likes what he likes..... he was banging amber heard for a while, and has something like six kids? of course he can get better, but working seven days a week, a lot will come down to convenience, what he meets in his circles.

elon likes what he likes..... he was banging amber heard for a while, and has something like six kids? of course he can get better, but working seven days a week, a lot will come down to convenience, what he meets in his circles.
lmao @ amber heard. another LA 0.

Imagine being the richest dude in the world and choosing that quasi-human abomination to put your dick in.

ROFL, what a guy.

5YBOWjR.gif

You sound like you have to pay for sex.
Well that depends on your definition of paying for sex. If you include paying for dinner, drinks, etc when I take a LA dime out then I'm guilty as charged. Nice of you to out yourself as a pleb though. The subconscious mind truly tells us everything we need to know. Thanks

Well that depends on your definition of paying for sex. If you include paying for dinner, drinks, etc when I take a LA dime out then I'm guilty as charged. Nice of you to out yourself as a pleb though. The subconscious mind truly tells us everything we need to know. Thanks
Your definition of a LA dime is most likely a prostitute with fake tits and a duck mouth. I'll pass.

Pleb? Nah. I'm doing good.

elon is funny troll sometimes, calling out the UN on "fixing world hunger with only 6 billion" is legit lolz, they then had to introduce goalposts of "for 1 year" and didn't like the money being audited. But he's questionable funny I feel like neither side will take him for their own. He just tries too hard to court a side it seems suspect and he's kept at arms length just waiting for the ball to drop.
You sound like you have to pay for sex.
I'm not taking sides with revolver, but that was the only revolver posts I chuckled at. She was virtue signalling with the communist manifesto after all and he's attacking her more then elon. The rest of his posts in the war room are partisan 1-liner hot takes from what I remember.

I understand this reference.
zObsff9.png

My father was talking about that this morning, that Elon Musk had gone after woke culture. It had dad happy about it.

they do lol
They don't.
Leftists are (rightfully) enemies of Joe Biden, just like they're enemies of any president the US has ever had - and for good reason.
Leftists cheer for big pharmaceutical companies and governments helping them make even more money. The 1% hold shares in Pfizer and Moderna so they benefit greatly from the mandate.
If anything, leftists are happy if people get vaccinated and understandably so.
What you don't seem to get, is that while most goverments are full of shit, they have an interest to keep their population healthy to the extent that they're able to work, so if the government endorses "Big Pharma" like it currently does, it does so for a reason and there's pretty much no space whatsoever for any conspiracy stuff that would justify being against the largest portion of the anti-covid-19 measurements and vaccinations.
You must be new here.
I absolutely am not.
<LikeReally5> <{fry}>

<BakerNo> Holy shit, No, No it's not worthy of mention

He has to be trolling
Why would i troll?
80 million
What is that number supposed to represent? Germany's population? because then it's almost spot on.

Back