Social Ellen Page blames Pence and Trump for making gay people suffer, and commit suicide

pelosis-clap-was-heard-around-the-world.gif

Doesn’t she identify as Catholic? Ahh but she is the leader of the baby killing party.

By the way how about those “fuck me” eyes tho damn.

I can applaud her for not having an abortion in Juno.

So has she proven her point by committing suicide yet or she still making shit up?

She's starting to look and sound like Janeane Garofalo

edit: That guy at the end was gayer than Ellen Page.

Went from virtually zero to absolute zero. Stay frosty my friend.

She looks healthy for pushing 80, it seems like she opts for dermal fillers over botox.

I wouldn't worry about US Congress passing any LGB rights legislation, they never have in virtually its entire history. Like the Equality Act? It won't pass the Senate; even if a couple votes were swung, Pence is the tie-breaker and if nothing else Donny will throw down the veto. RBG will be dead before the end of the year to put the SCOTUS on lockdown, and anything else will be left to state discretion with limited jurisdiction.

She looks healthy for pushing 80, it seems like she opts for dermal fillers over botox.
She does look good for her age. That clap though. Lol. That's my new gif.

Don't get on the wrong side of me NoDak, or I might give you this gif.;)

I meant more 1980's HIV looking but hey whatever floats your boat.

Wha? I said she looked healthy for pushing 80 and by any reasonable measure, she does. A lot of people can't even take care of themselves anymore at that age. The B&W's were just to show she's actually old enough to have partied with JFK in the early 60s.

She had those Ocasio-Cortez eyes too!

Pelosi is your friend next to someone like AOC, she's been slapping her down a lot already and clowned the preposterous 10-year green dream for the utter joke it is. That crazy eyed bitch is threatening NoDak's cash flow.

"The green dream or whatever they call it, nobody knows what it is, but they’re for it, right?”

GettyImages-1094200434-640x480.jpg

Wha? I said she looked healthy for pushing 80 and by any reasonable measure, she does. A lot of people can't even take care of themselves anymore at that age. The B&W's were just to show she's actually old enough to have partied with JFK in the early 60s.

Pelosi is your friend next to someone like AOC, she's been slapping her down a lot already and clowned the preposterous 10-year green dream for the utter joke it is. That crazy eyed bitch is threatening NoDak's cash flow.

"The green dream or whatever they call it, nobody knows what it is, but they’re for it, right?”

GettyImages-1094200434-640x480.jpg
im talking about ellen page you wack job

That depends greatly on who you're talking about, Lucifer. "LGBT" is not some monolithic entity and transgenderism is a fundamentally different thing altogether. You're at least correct to use the word "community" sarcastically.

I have to chuckle though given the ardently anti-feminist, borderline misogynistic views that exist and it isn't cause "incels" lol. By contrast, what care would exist for women's issues among G/B men and why? 88% of the latter aren't even 'open' and you may as well be talking about heterosexual leftists here. It's interesting you mention white men though, queue the "The Scourge Of Sexual Racism" and guess who the target is?

1*OlFGFpEF96mR8we7n6Pvxw.png

1*06LIAt_vk6IB0Jbt8Gaslw.jpeg

1*fg7K3YDnlXHBGO_ncy6rjg.png

1*poZ5rsUej2BMaI9hmLCM3A.jpeg

1*n4xZK2WeXV26usy3OF8Rpg.png

1*6cQPCf5UDYFPG28iYWhUHQ.jpeg

1*IBKVoDFZ84XhWIkp5z_5Cw.png

^ Yeah, these dudes really hate white men.

I loled at the I am not into funny stuff.

As I don't know what he means about "funny Stuff"

I wonder if Ellen Page criticized the Orlando Night Club shooter for killing 40+ gay people.
I don't know about her but I do know some leftists that blamed guns, homophobia and toxic masculinity. Nothing to do with Islam though, that bit was completely ignored.

Is it me or are all Rip's threads about stuff he hates and are designed for his buddies from the right to showcase their feelings?

Are you new here?

Should be pretty obvious that EVERYONE in here does that sort of thing at one point or another.

I don't know about her but I do know some leftists that blamed guns, homophobia and toxic masculinity. Nothing to do with Islam though, that bit was completely ignored.

Oh I remember...they even blamed christianity.

Not kidding

Back