electrolytes to put in water?

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when training hard i dont wana drink gatorade ect due to sugar carbs and bad for teeth so was curious if they make some electrolyte powder that i could just add to my gallons of lemon water lol one guy at the gym just puts salt in crystal lite and drinks it which is gross lol

You can just use sugar free electrolyte tablets (dissolves in water) that you can get in any supermarket or discount pharmacy (way cheaper than branded ones from supplement stores).
I use 2 tabs with one lemon in a half gallon bottle.

Add BCAAs too if you want.

You can just use sugar free electrolyte tablets (dissolves in water) that you can get in any supermarket or discount pharmacy (way cheaper than branded ones from supplement stores).
I use 2 tabs with one lemon in a half gallon bottle.

Add BCAAs too if you want.
u sure offbrand works as well? so comes in pill form and u just mix in bottle huh... if eel water isnt enough for my hard explosive workouts with sparring conditiong wrestling ect so greatly need those

I think so tbh (and especially at the price difference it’s worth it). If you feel you need more just add another tab. Berroca is like 5x the price of the ones I get from home bargains and I don’t see the difference other than flavour. Adding the lemon makes a big difference too.

I think so tbh (and especially at the price difference it’s worth it). If you feel you need more just add another tab. Berroca is like 5x the price of the ones I get from home bargains and I don’t see the difference other than flavour. Adding the lemon makes a big difference too.
do they dissolve easy like a alkaselzer? or is it a hard pill that i gotta smash hard and takes awhile to get it to dissolve if so that sucks lol but fuk it guess ill just have to take them right before training

sodium is one component of it but what about mag calcium potassium
Supposedly pink salt has more electrolytes and minerals. That's just what I read.
FB-Pink-Himalayan-Salt-info.jpg

Last edited:
y
Supposedly pink salt has more electrolytes and minerals. That's just what I read.
View attachment 713857
yes but not whats needed for athlete i feel sure youll get your sodium which i =s prob most important along with potassium im gonna try to find some that dissolve well. i found these but they are pretty expensive 24 bucks for 100 pills basically but if they truly work well ill get them

y

yes but not whats needed for athlete i feel sure youll get your sodium which i =s prob most important along with potassium im gonna try to find some that dissolve well. i found these but they are pretty expensive 24 bucks for 100 pills basically but if they truly work well ill get them

Links broken but you could also try hammer nutrition endurolytes, no sugar

I think it's a good idea to occasionally supplement iron, copper, and vitamin c if you sweat a ton

i normally get enough vit c in berries i eat ect

so u cant see this link?

You take vit c with iron because it supposedly helps with absorption, same with copper, whereas zinc and iron supposedly interfere with each other's absorption

You take vit c with iron because it supposedly helps with absorption, same with copper, whereas zinc and iron supposedly interfere with each other's absorption
hmm god i hate nutrition everyday people say something different thats why i just count calories and eat good solid foods i know food nutrition very well but not supplements micro nutrients

Lyteshow works very well. A cheaper alternative that is identical is called Flyby fuel. They both contain Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc, Chloride, Potassium, and Sulfate.

when training hard i dont wana drink gatorade ect due to sugar carbs and bad for teeth so was curious if they make some electrolyte powder that i could just add to my gallons of lemon water lol one guy at the gym just puts salt in crystal lite and drinks it which is gross lol
Isn't lemon water not the best for your teeth? Sometimes ill rinse my mouth with water after drinking soda or another acidic beverage

I just buy those packets or squeeze bottles you add to bottle water and add them.

I usually just buy the MIOs that you squeeze into a water bottle I bring this with me in my cooler with several bottle waters.

Mio-Fit-by-Kraft.jpg

electrolyte-featured-media2-min.png

Gatorade and Powerade both make sugar free flavors now. Try the Powerade zero white cherry flavor. It'll blow your mind. On long days at work where I don't get a chance to eat I drink on one of them.

Gatorade and Powerade both make sugar free flavors now. Try the Powerade zero white cherry flavor. It'll blow your mind. On long days at work where I don't get a chance to eat I drink on one of them.
The super markets next to me always got those Powerades on sale for like 69 cents a bottle, I wonder why maybe people dont buy them so they gotta get rid of it so they price them hella cheap?

Back