Elections Electoral college protestor to be sworn in by clerks office 2maro for poll worker

I’m at work, but I believe that is after they reconvened, and I don’t think it’s meant to highlight the protests, but the actual proceedings when they occurred.

But you’re getting close, and thanks bro.

You can hear people making a ruckus in the back, they just ignore them and continue the proceedings.

Maybe they weren't that serious of protests, I imagine just yelling from the balcony is a pretty regular occurrence at these types of events.

I put a very minimal effort into this, off your bad/incomplete information, and I found it in less than a minute. Do you think maybe you're the problem here?

You can hear people making a ruckus in the back, they just ignore them and continue the proceedings.

Maybe they weren't that serious of protests, I imagine just yelling from the balcony is a pretty regular occurrence at these types of events.

I put a very minimal effort into this, off your bad/incomplete information, and I found it in less than a minute. Do you think maybe you're the problem here?
I was requesting the news stories that every outlet had around this time regarding capital protests. Did you find any yet? Or do you think maybe you’re being dishonest?

The wiki comes up, and you found the actual proceedings.. You did not find the news articles and stories that there should be literally hundreds of. Sorry.

The sky is green and water is orange.
The sky is green and water is orange.
photo-1475518845976-0fd87b7e4e5d

51n1HI0-HkL._SS500_.jpg

I was requesting the news stories that every outlet had around this time regarding capital protests. Did you find any yet? Or do you think maybe you’re being dishonest?

The wiki comes up, and you found the actual proceedings.. You did not find the news articles and stories that there should be literally hundreds of. Sorry.

You think there were hundreds of stories about a few people yelling on a balcony in Michigan?

hahahaha HAHAHAHA. WTF! I'm reading the @Jack V Savage story right now.

"Jack V. sits smugly at the table of the ‘Upscale bar.’ That is the name of the establishment, ‘Upscale bar.’ It’s a hideaway place with far too many pictures on the wall and trinkets everywhere to actually be upscale; but it was thee Upscale. Jack was early for this nervous, mistake of a meeting. The very concept of the meeting had created an impending sense of doom and anxiety for all participants, but there was no turning back for anybody. Jack was passed by multiple bar patrons who could likely kick his ass under just about any circumstance; his small arms were as noticeable as his extra thick rimmed glasses. In today's world, his power was in that nobody would beat him up, because the smug weakling was just not somebody you tangled with for this blip in history. Jack V had successfully bet on that notion to gain a social advantage his entire life. His lack of physicality made him assume he must be smart, and it did so for many others who used short-cuts to make life simpler. Jack V was put in the difficult situation of having his smugness betrayed by the large paper name-tag he was wearing. It wasn’t that noticeable, but he felt as though he was wearing a beanie cap with plastic helicopter blades on top. He takes a deep inhale in, and sees another less-than human walk in also wearing a beanie cap white rectangle on his shirt. If there was ever a person who could raise their hand to get somebody’s attention in the way that would least attract attention, it was him. Up the hand went to shoulder height and moved back and forth, both trying to mimmick the movements of everybody else at the bar, but also trying to catch just one person’s eye."

Not exactly the next Thomas Pynchon, is he?
Dude, you must not have gotten to the erotic fanfiction yet...

Back