Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it is possible that Trump's ego won't let him accept defeat and all of these legal proceedings are just providing more time for him to collect donations? It seems like the plan is to scream fraud at every turn to keep his voters riled up and their wallets open for his defense fund (PAC). If that is the plan it is working fantastically. The lawsuits are getting blasted by the courts, but he is still collecting money so why stop.

Yes, I commented to @LangfordBarrow earlier that I think he is doing this for ego, as well as maybe wanting to draw his base in and open a news network/streaming service, and potentially teaming up with parlor to become a rival to foxnews. Even with the press conference on Wednesday, fox news gave pretty much no coverage, already that will piss off 100's of thousands of his base. * edit: actually probably tens of millions

Just two days ago this thread was being pumped up with “liberals getting nervous”. Now we’re back to crickets.

That just means one of Trump’s clowns needs to dangle another carrot.

“MASSIVE fraud exposed in Arizona!!!!! Stay tuned!”

Just two days ago this thread was being pumped up with “liberals getting nervous”. Now we’re back to crickets.

That just means one of Trump’s clowns needs to dangle another carrot.

“MASSIVE fraud exposed in Arizona!!!!! Stay tuned!”

I mean, there is way more left wing posters spamming this thread, than republicans spamming this thread, all saying the exact same phrases. If you're not nervous, why do you keep checking back? The election is a done deal, so why post 40+ times in this thread in two days? It is only me and @EyeOfNewt pretty much posting in here as people who wanted Trump to win. And you guys all seem to agree Newt is a troll. So you guys are all dedicating this time to respond to me, when I do not think this will go anywhere significant, and someone you all regard as a troll? Just to circ jerk each other on a forum? What a bunch of losers.

Without merit, meaning no evidence to support the claims. Hmmm, who’s the idiot for the third week straight?

Why call me a loser? I thought we were becoming friends.

but you quoted me with an actual comment, rather than regurgitating spam. I actually agreed with you for the most part.

But other people are quoting me with biased comments about what happened, without actually knowing what happened/what was said at the press conference. I hadn't posted in this thread in a while because after the GA recount, I agreed Trump should give up. This new phase is just bizarre to me, especially considering both the legislators and the people who "testified" seemed to have actual careers, etc, and I agree it might influence their personal lives, even if it ends up them being clowns for pushing for this.

Someone just stated they have earlier cited why this strategy wont work based on PA consititon, I am happy to read, as this interests me.

I think that person has posted since me asking him to cite what he cited, so let's see what he has to say. As I just said, the nervousness of liberal posters quoting him with gifs just hints to the nervousness, as that person has not yet cited what they cited. Just look at the last 10-15 posts in here, it is all liberal posters circ jerking him.

I would not even have to conceded anything, as I think this won't work.

I mean, there is way more left wing posters spamming this thread, than republicans spamming this thread, all saying the exact same phrases. If you're not nervous, why do you keep checking back? The election is a done deal, so why post 40+ times in this thread in two days? It is only me and @EyeOfNewt pretty much posting in here as people who wanted Trump to win. And you guys all seem to agree Newt is a troll. So you guys are all dedicating this time to respond to me, when I do not think this will go anywhere significant, and someone you all regard as a troll? Just to circ jerk each other on a forum? What a bunch of losers.
Well dude, we’re watching a POTUS literally try to undermine and steal an election that he lost, in an unprecedented fashion. Of course people who care about politics will be interested in that topic. It’s not our fault that most of the conservatives scurry off and hide when bad news comes. On election night when things looked good for Trump, I don’t recall us going radio silent.

@cottagecheesefan more like @cottagecheesebrain

so you can't quote your earlier posts?

Well dude, we’re watching a POTUS literally try to undermine and steal an election that he lost, in an unprecedented fashion. Of course people who care about politics will be interested in that topic. It’s not our fault that most of the conservatives scurry off and hide when bad news comes. On election night when things looked good for Trump, I don’t recall us going radio silent.

It is unprecedented fashion, just as the election was conducted, just as the past 4 years have been, so I agree it is all interesting. I thought Trump was going to lose before the election, I thout he won the night of, the day after, I have been fine with Biden pulling ahead. I also said after the GA recount, he should give up. But yes, this is all unprecedented, so I am happy to discuss.

But this person just quoted me, saying they can cite various things, now resort to insults. How can I discuss with losers like this?

Affidavits!!!!!!
4o3lw8.jpg

there are a handful of trump supporters who occasionally post in this thread with some new angle. And they believe it. And that’s super frustrating.

For about two weeks, we’ve all said the same thing, the dots don’t line up for fraud. But rather than do some critical thinking, trump supporters are caught up in wishful thinking

On top of that, trump keeps saying he won. He literally won’t stop tweeting he won. So this thread will live on as a catalogue of his failures so long as he keeps lying.

i think your last response to me was pretty reasonable. So I don’t think you represent the frustrating elements. But then you have

newt, who is a lunatic
bones, who really believed it was going to flip
ditttohead, who really believed it was going to flip
holic, who probably still believes the SC will flip it
krallag, who probably still believes it was rigged

And then a handful more

there are a handful of trump supporters who occasionally post in this thread with some new angle. And they believe it. And that’s super frustrating.

For about two weeks, we’ve all said the same thing, the dots don’t line up for fraud. But rather than do some critical thinking, trump supporters are caught up in wishful thinking

On top of that, trump keeps saying he won. He literally won’t stop tweeting he won. So this thread will live on as a catalogue of his failures so long as he keeps lying.

i think your last response to me was pretty reasonable. So I don’t think you represent the frustrating elements. But then you have

newt, who is a lunatic
bones, who really believed it was going to flip
ditttohead, who really believed it was going to flip
holic, who probably still believes the SC will flip it
krallag, who probably still believes it was rigged

And then a handful more

I love that you are outraged

But how many times have YOU posted in here? I am sure in the last week, it is more than all those people combined. If it is just 4-5 people on an internet forum, who are deranged, why would you post more than all of them combined? You don't find that bizarre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back