Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Pathetic deplorable detected.

Also I never said that. You have me confused with someone else. All those fumes from the city dump have went to your head. When you’re sifting through garbage for gym equipment.
LOL wow man now your actually pretending you aren't him. Now that's pathetic.

why do you like democracy? according to liberals, America is a racist, hateful, homophobic, anti-immigrant country. why is that a democracy worth saving?! clearly, democracy is flawed as fuck.

Lel., Murka is an oligarchy noob.

I think most of us know there was fraud, but proving it to the point of a reversal is impossible
How the heck can you claim to "know" something, and in the next breath declare "proving it is impossible"?

Does it not strike you that this sentence encapsulates a lot of what is wrong with the way people approach the world in 2020?

At the very least, you should consider the difference between "knowledge" and "belief" and ask yourself what standards you have for each.

LOL wow man now your actually pretending you aren't him. Now that's pathetic.

Who are you talking about? You have me mistaken with another poster I think. You’re a deplorable though so I don’t find it hard To believe you don’t know what’s going on.

The US seems to have a history of patriotic people coming out of Durham, Sidney Powell is one of them.

How the heck can you claim to "know" something, and in the next breath declare "proving it is impossible"?

Does it not strike you that this sentence encapsulates a lot of what is wrong with the way people approach the world in 2020?

At the very least, you should consider the difference between "knowledge" and "belief" and ask yourself what standards you have for each.

these people live in a completely separate reality from the rest of the sane world.

They make up any lie at anytime, read their own version of world news and believe in every conspiracy theory you can make up. These people are all very mentally ill.

They have all this evidence, but cannot not present it. That seems to be very convenient.

We have evidence that could invalidate 600,000 votes!!!!!!

That we will withdraw before courts even get to look at it.
Trump supporters can barely read, which is why Trump is always posting in all caps. They need everything to be in large font.

Explains why they are always missing the fine print on those donation emails

It was the stupid Dems who ‘stopped counting’ election night when they realized they needed more time to manufacture votes

When are you guys going to stop and realize Trump lost? Is this going to go on for months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back