Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just amazed at how the leftists here seem to think it is funny that the accountability and safety of the elections is in doubt. No chain of custody, no ability to see if these ballots were cast by the people who's names are on them. On top of there being thousands of ballots found. Plus the whole assigning 6,000 votes to Biden from Trump in Michigan. This is obviously a CF, and they just can't keep their lips off of the shaft of MSM long enough to see anything at all.
giphy.gif

I am not sure about the elector, they did mentioned NV was one of their targets. I saw that their state senate and house are Democrat controlled tho, so now sure how that influences their options there.
Are you ok with faithless electors giving their electoral college votes to Trump?

Just amazed at how the leftists here seem to think it is funny that the accountability and safety of the elections is in doubt. No chain of custody, no ability to see if these ballots were cast by the people who's names are on them. On top of there being thousands of ballots found. Plus the whole assigning 6,000 votes to Biden from Trump in Michigan. This is obviously a CF, and they just can't keep their lips off of the shaft of MSM long enough to see anything at all.
It's amazing that you are gullible enough to buy all the bullshit trump sells you , the election was fine .

This is open and shut. Now it is just a matter of whether lawmakers and judges will have a spine.

Sidney Powell will be e-filing her GA case soon. 100+ pages with exhibits. Will be entertaining no matter what, I suppose.
I know sometimes with a big project it takes a day or two past deadline (in this situation however, I would probably have sought to under-promise and over-deliver for best effect), but I have seen her say Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday as to when she was cranking it up. I know some stuff went down today, but I haven't really kept up for a couple nights after work.
Is it supposed to hit Friday, now?

This is open and shut. Now it is just a matter of whether lawmakers and judges will have a spine.
I agree, but do you think they will? I don't. Did I miss something today?

I agree.. The Reps were lazy. But this is an actual problem. The mail in ballots and the REEEE IDs for voting is racism has made things far worse. You can't do much if one side is acting like everything is racism and Covid doom
You can't do much if one side is claiming fraud instead of accepting defeat and conceding like every other candidate ever.

You believe it's legal? This would send the country into a constitutional crisis

Believe what is legal? He poised a loaded question without any real substance? Adding stuff like "faithless electors" just shows the inherent bias of his question. If it is through legal pathways, that supports the opposite of being faithless, as it is based on law

It would be like me saying "do you support the governor illegally pushing through an executive order that allowed 700k fraudulent votes, despite state law makers being against it?" Adding that fraudulent part, and the faithless part just loads the question.

As you said, this is a constitutional crisis, at least in PA at this point as the state congress is bringing up their constitutional rights. So, are you opposed to state congressional/law makers using their state and/or federal constitutional rights? As this is the most pertinent question for the context of what they are trying to do.

Believe what is legal? He poised a loaded question without any real substance? Adding stuff like "faithless electors" just shows the inherent bias of his question. If it is through legal pathways, that supports the opposite of being faithless, as it is based on law

It would be like me saying "do you support the governor illegally pushing through an executive order that allowed 700k fraudulent votes, despite state law makers being against it?" Adding that fraudulent part, and the faithless part just loads the question.

As you said, this is a constitutional crisis, at least in PA at this point as the state congress is bringing up their constitutional rights. So, are you opposed to state congressional/law makers using their state and/or federal constitutional rights? As this is the most pertinent question for the context of what they are trying to do.
leave it to a leftist to teach you about faith, the arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back