Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see if it holds up in court.
c493f473c4a46f31e22c70c3d979a1ea.jpg

No not at all. I will point out the concerted media collusion to get Trump out and how it was the real collusion story they hid through comical Russia lies, but I won’t back anything that isn’t true or likely true.
You are currently backing a bunch of shit that isn't true.

For fraud-tards, I wonder if the audit, hand count, and certification of a deep red state like GA for Biden will serve as an indication of how historically blue states like Wisconsin and Michigan might have voted?

Informative thread + article for all the Dominion CT-ers in here.

TL; DR: nothingburger with a side of evenless.

The remaining cultists are reaching new levels of delusion with each loss in court. It's really something watching them flail around desperately grasping for a new conspiracy as all the others blow up in their faces.

This whole thing really is incredible
After Trump lost, I sat down and buckled in for what I assumed would be some of the most satisfying internet shit talk I've ever been a part of. And make no mistake, watching Trump lose not only the election, but every single waking moment since has been a true joy. What I didn't fully anticipate is that the people I planned on trolling would essentially take the burden completely off my shoulders. These clowns are spinning around on the floor at mach speed trying to bite their own asses. We don't have to lift a finger. It's just incredible to watch face plant after face plant without having to push even a little bit. It's like that scene from Liar Liar where Jim Carey beats himself up in the bathroom
"What the hell are you doing?"
"I'm kicking my ass! Do ya mind?!?"
The derp never stops...

Those 31 lawsuits weren’t from trump. It’s been said as nasaum
It's been said ad nauseum. It's also wrong.

They were filed by Trump's campaign, which is how candidates file election challenges.

And Trump has been taking credit for filing them in fundraising emails. Or at least he was, before they were dismissed.

Email one is from the campaign, and claims credit for filing a lawsuit in the Michigan Court of Claims. Email 2 is an email blast in which Trump, through the campaign, takes credit for the affidavits used in most of these lawsuits. Email 3, on the bottom, is Trump, through the campaign taking credit for lawsuits in every contested state.

He was claiming those lawsuits as his own. They were filed by his campaign, at his request. The idea that they were not his real lawsuits and were filed by concerned citizens is ludicrous, and could only be made by an idiot who is mindlessly bleating talking points without looking at the actual lawsuits

WJaUWIM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back