Elections Elderly MSNBC Viewer Tells Them She Voted for Bernie Because They HATE Him

Hollywood Jack

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
This is honestly the best thing I've seen all week. This old woman who seems to be a run of the mill Democrat, not really a progressive, and I doubt she watches progressive YouTube. But she sees right through MSNBC's/the mainstream media's bullshit. This is why I really think Bernie will win. The nomination, if not the White House.

Because I'm seeing parallels to how the media tried this shit with Trump and it backfired on them. It propelled him to the nomination and ultimately the White House. There's so much energy behind Bernie. Just as much, if not more, as there was behind Trump. If Trump loses even part of the two-time Obama voters in the Rust Belt, it could be over for him. I really like our chances...

Good on her

Now if the resident goof troop could have enough awareness and self-honesty to do the same

Good on her

Now if the resident goof troop could have enough awareness and self-honesty to do the same

Communists never have original ideas and always steal intellectual property. Not surprised

Communists never have original ideas and always steal intellectual property. Not surprised
source.gif

Did she vote for Trump too?

I can’t watch the video right now, but based on your description, that might be the worst reason I’ve ever heard somebody give for why they voted for a particular candidate.

Someone get her to sign up for sherdog

Said the fascist.

(Or should we use labels correctly from now on).

Yes, I just took delivery of my Boss circa 1938 uniform. I’ll be goose-stepping down a road near you

I meant the communist label though

I can’t watch the video right now, but based on your description, that might be the worst reason I’ve ever heard somebody give for why they voted for a particular candidate.

She didn't really seem to care who she voted for. From what she was saying she sounded like she would have been happy with any of the Dems. All the negative talk about Bernie though pushed her towards him.

She didn't really seem to care who she voted for. From what she was saying she sounded like she would have been happy with any of the Dems. All the negative talk about Bernie though pushed her towards him.

Yeah, I understand that, and I think it's a terrible approach to voting. It's essentially voting out of spite, without actually knowing what you're voting for. It reminds me of people who claim they didn't like Trump, but liked that he bothered people. It's a petulant, immature approach to a pretty serious task we take on as citizens.

Said the fascist.

(Or should we use labels correctly from now on).

assuming that was about bernie, his own platform advocates communism. ...and reporting minorities/gays to the govt, too. (and gun bans)

https://berniesanders.com/issues/corporate-accountability-and-democracy/

Share Corporate Wealth with Workers.
Under this plan, corporations with at least $100 million in annual revenue, corporations with at least $100 million in balance sheet total, and all publicly traded companies will be required to provide at least 2 percent of stock to their workers every year until the company is at least 20 percent owned by employees. This will be done through the issuing of new shares and the establishment of Democratic Employee Ownership Funds.

Diversify Corporations. Under this plan, we will develop rules to diversify corporate boards by ensuring a significant portion of every board be comprised of people from historically underrepresented groups (e.g. marginalized by gender, race, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexuality). And we will require every corporation to complete an annual report that gives the compensation, gender, and racial composition of board and employees.

in addition to the forced communism, the 20% dilution would absolutely decimate the us economy, as corps and investors would leave the nyse/nasdaq in favor of a foreign exchange. no one's going to want to stick around to lose 20%

old people live on government aid, by and large
they aren't voting for a candidate that wants to raise everyone's taxes, b/c quite frankly, they can't afford it

Shhhhh don’t let @Jackie Blue @Sohei @AnGrYcRoW @M3t4tr0n @PEB @AgonyandIrony @xcvbn and the rest of the troop in on the secret. If I were comrade doormat I’d keep milking these people out of all the donations they want to give me, tuck tail as always and laugh from my summer home
Dude seriously, you're a fucking moron who never adds anything of value here. I find common ground with Trump supporters and other people on the right here all the time, but all you do is shitpost. You're not even worth responding to, so I try to ignore you much of the time, but I'm just putting this out there now.

Yeah, I understand that, and I think it's a terrible approach to voting. It's essentially voting out of spite, without actually knowing what you're voting for. It reminds me of people who claim they didn't like Trump, but liked that he bothered people. It's a petulant, immature approach to a pretty serious task we take on as citizens.
I agree, and its all the same as people who voted for Obama just because he was black, and couldn't tell you a single thing he stood for.

Back