No Spoilers Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC (21 June 2024)

Can you create a new character within the DLC or do you have to use your saved?

kurt-angle-wwe.gif

This game has a story? I never know what’s going on in these games. I just like the enemy design , exploration, and gameplay.

Still debating what character I want to tackle the DlC with. I have about 6 different characters between 125-200 to pick from or just start a new guy.
I'm going to start a new one and hopefully finish around the release date. Just can't remember how long NG takes.

Started a new run thru a bit ago. I'm at lvl 99 and got the somber smithing stone glitch done. Bit over powered, but I'm seeing more shit I dont remember. Doing a bleed build, I guess. I want a frost one or a poison one, but it looks fruitless.

Anyway, once again, I go to play the new Star Wars game and I suck because I'm using combat controls from elden ring.

Wish there was some way to improve this, but it seems the nature of the beast.

This time, because i was gifted a ps5, i downloaded the ps4 -> ps5 upgrade, and I'm now always fucking kneeling or jumping off Torrent. It's a fucking nightmare. I turned off that button, but then....if i want to dismount Torrent, i cant.

Ant other way?

Well I was playing Crow Country but I might have to drop it for a new play through. Can’t be going into a From DLC rusty as hell.

Well I was playing Crow Country but I might have to drop it for a new play through. Can’t be going into a From DLC rusty as hell.
That’s on my wishlist but isn’t it like 5 hours? Why would you have to drop it when it’s already such a short game?

That’s on my wishlist but isn’t it like 5 hours? Why would you have to drop it when it’s already such a short game?
I have no idea, that would pry work if that’s the case.

Finished my new Faith run-through last night. I need to do a little more farming to load up on consumables but ready to roll. Melania took two or three goes but smashed through Gideon (as usual, such a pussy) and then last two bosses on first attempt.

I'm going to start a new one and hopefully finish around the release date. Just can't remember how long NG takes.
I'm going for the last ending but I finished my Str run at around 20 hours. But that's because the Knightrider Glaive just destroys everything

I'm going for the last ending but I finished my Str run at around 20 hours. But that's because the Knightrider Glaive just destroys everything
I'll probably do a str character too. Haven't tried any glaives yet though. What's so good about that one?

I'll probably do a str character too. Haven't tried any glaives yet though. What's so good about that one?
Put Phantom Slash on it and it wrecks everything in PVE.
Alexander shard, Blackflame Blade. Flame Grant Me Strenght carved up bosses. It gets S scaling in strength. I just rocked it 2 handed the whole run.

Finished up Crow Country last night so I’m ready for some Elden Ring. Haven’t tried it on the Portal but that thing has freed up how I game, especially with a newborn lol. Need to get as much time in as possible and having the portable ability is awesome.

Last edited:
Doing one last run because it turns out I never did the regular ending that doesn't require doing any quests.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john_k47
Back