Elastic laces

nomilkforsanta

Nathan
@Brown
Reaction score
Since the search function is acting weird for some users I am unable to use it for this question.

I read a few days ago that someone uses elastic laces on their gloves to slip them on and off with ease.

Where do you get them? And how long are they?

You can buy them in sports stores where they sell running shoes etc.
I bought them in a local store and am using them on my reyes gloves. They work pretty well but if you want air out the gloves after training you should untie the elastic laces AND then tie them again before next training. (quite bothersome actually)
You can get them from amazon as well. Search for key words like "elastic lock shoe laces"

Since the search function is acting weird for some users I am unable to use it for this question.

I read a few days ago that someone uses elastic laces on their gloves to slip them on and off with ease.

I'm the guy who uses elastic laces. The brand I use is Locklaces which can be bought from them direct or off Amazon or ebay.

The laces are almost 4 feet in length (3'11" exact) and are more than enough to lace gloves or other equipment. They stretch, but not too much so don't make them super tight. I would try it on before setting them in place.

I use 3/8" braided elastic. You can find it in any fabric store. A store near my home sells three-yard packages for $.99.

18" is enough for each glove. It's durable, too -- the elastic always lasts longer than the gloves do. I currently have one set of elastic laced into its third pair of gloves.

Last edited:
I forgot about these. A bit pricey, but I think I'm going to try a set.

I like them. Although, getting the hands inside the gloves is an acquired skill :icon_lol: But once again, I am a big guy.

They look great. Are they elastic? Are they long enough to lace gloves? They look kinda short from the pictures. Thanks.

Yep they are elastic and you actually need one for each pair of holes.

Back