El Cucuy sends a mesage to Showtime

Not happy about this fight at all. Tony deserves better and I am a fan of both Tony and Showtime so I don't want to see either lose.

I think Tony is gonna beat the dogshit out of Pettis but Tony is about as good of a matchup Showtime is gonna get at the top of the LW division other than maybe JG.

To be fair when October comes is gonna be a year without a paycheck for Tony, sitting around doesn't do shit either that's why he and Poirier took a fight, Conor was getting the shot and if he wins and wants to fight GSP then he will get that fight, and will get Tony vs Dustin as a fight night headliner.

It is what it is <Fedor23>

To be fair when October comes is gonna be a year without a paycheck for Tony, sitting around doesn't do shit either that's why he and Poirier took a fight, Conor was getting the shot and if he wins and wants to fight GSP then he will get that fight, and will get Tony vs Dustin as a fight night headliner.

It is what it is <Fedor23>
Of course.... It's all about the $$$ and my wants and cares are 100% irrelevant to them, as it should be. I have no desire to see GSP molest Conor if they end up fighting, regardless of it probably being the biggest fight in MMA history ($$$-wise).

I'd much rather see Conor fight Tony, whom I believe he would have a chance of beating. I'd still pick Tony after getting hurt in the early rounds by Conor.

Tony is way past his prime, but he will outbox Petty’s with his reach

This is going to be a fun fight as both can throw random shit at you at anytime. I have a feeling that showtime it about to get showtimed though. Ferg is too good right now, but part of me will be rooting for Pettis.

What a weirdo, and a sick fighter. The man is a living paradox.

2015-07-17-14_05_43.gif

My money will be on Pettis.

Also I like Tony but he is a fucking weirdo. The things he wrote in spanish have no sense.

Chael is at least funny most of the time compared to tony's coded messages. He's all over the place.

I agree. Cheal as much as I disliked him at the time was a pretty clever and interesting guy and after reading his book I actually quite like him.

I kept reading hoping for him to call him Essay and Homes as well.

Back