El Cucuy Is losing it

being in the picture and stealing a shot are two completely different things. Tony was going to fight fucking Chiesa. You're telling me Eddie stole his shot and Tony was going to fight Chiesa? Why not someone...top ranked?
Ok cash casual. Here’s your crash course:

Eddie’s ascent in ufc came by way of losing his debut via domination from Cerrone. A split cage hug against Petis. A split decision against Melendez which he was losing until high Mexico elevation ruined the fight. He earned jack shit to get his shot. Cerrone is a gatekeeper. Melendez was always overrated. Pettis has proven to not be able to hang with the elite at that point in his career.

Juxtapose sat ferguson, who was on a 9 fight streak which consisted of MURDERING josh Thompson, Tibau, Trujillo, vanata, and prime barboza.

But yeah...tell me how Eddie deserved it.

lol - it's all good

I'll take 'crazy' over 'douchebag' any day.

Ok cash casual. Here’s your crash course:

Eddie’s ascent in ufc came by way of losing his debut via domination from Cerrone. A split cage hug against Petis. A split decision against Melendez which he was losing until high Mexico elevation ruined the fight. He earned jack shit to get his shot. Cerrone is a gatekeeper. Melendez was always overrated. Pettis has proven to not be able to hang with the elite at that point in his career.

Juxtapose sat ferguson, who was on a 9 fight streak which consisted of MURDERING josh Thompson, Tibau, Trujillo, vanata, and prime barboza.

But yeah...tell me how Eddie deserved it.

"prime" barboza on short notice... and Barboza got better after that. So..prime? lol

Cerrone was higher ranked when he fought Eddie than Edson was when he fought Tony. And wins over Tibau, Trujillo don't get you TS'. JT is a solid win, and the Lando victory was literally days before the Eddie vs Dos Anjos fight.

Whether they were ugly or not, wins over Pettis and Gil at that time > anything Tony had done, regardless if he had won 7 in a row or not.

So again I ask you, "cash casual", how did Eddie "steal" the shot when Tony wasn't even being considered for one? Please explain

"prime" barboza on short notice... and Barboza got better after that. So..prime? lol

Cerrone was higher ranked when he fought Eddie than Edson was when he fought Tony. And wins over Tibau, Trujillo don't get you TS'. JT is a solid win, and the Lando victory was literally days before the Eddie vs Dos Anjos fight.

Whether they were ugly or not, wins over Pettis and Gil at that time > anything Tony had done, regardless if he had won 7 in a row or not.

So again I ask you, "cash casual", how did Eddie "steal" the shot when Tony wasn't even being considered for one? Please explain
Dominant wins over top 15s warrant a ts. Especially 9. He wasn’t out there getting splits. I explained why tony was robbed of his decision, you de absolutely nothing to refute it. Why else did he get Rda after Rda lost? Because he was the dark horse already with the resume for a shot. Ufc arbitrarily picks and chooses their contenders, but that doesn’t rewrite history. Eddie was absolutely not in the mix for a shot and it was a left field announcement when he was matched up. Tony or khabib were the expected challengers. But uh yeah

being in the picture and stealing a shot are two completely different things. Tony was going to fight fucking Chiesa. You're telling me Eddie stole his shot and Tony was going to fight Chiesa? Why not someone...top ranked?

...because the UFC was pushing Eddie? your post doesn't even make sense Tony was taking the fights they offered him but had been campaigning for the title for years before Eddie was gifted his shot.

El Cucuy once cornered a fighter at an amateur MMA event at the O.C. Fair. I had a front row folding chair in the straw-covered arena. He was already a big deal at the time. his leg hair touched mine and I am now forever bonded to him.

Tony runs the Lw division. Both Conor and khabib are paper until they get through him. Eddie never should have been in a spot for Conor to beat him because that was Tony’s shot. Khabib walked into a belt kindly wrapped by fucking raging Al.
Ummmm.....no. Khabib and Tony are paper champs until they beat Conor. Like it or not he was the champ and hasn’t been defeated (or failed a drug test). Especially now that he is finally getting in there again.

From memory Khabib vs Tony was set as a title eliminator but Tony got injured so they both fought unknowns. That meant Eddie had the best wins at the time (even though they were splits) so he snuck past and got got the shot.

Next match would probably be McGregor vs Floyd in the octagon tho. that's big $$$

...because the UFC was pushing Eddie? your post doesn't even make sense Tony was taking the fights they offered him but had been campaigning for the title for years before Eddie was gifted his shot.

for years, when he didn't deserve it? He doesn't have a who's who of top contenders on his resume, he has like 3 (maybe 4 now with Lee). He has a lot of filler guys. Guys that you beat on your way to a top 5.

Again, the wins over Pettis/Melendez were more meaningful than the wins Tony had. Tony got hurt, Khabib was hurt, Eddie stole no title shot from anyone. Tony simply hadn't earned one.

No doubt the man is a crazy lunatic but no doubt that man was on an amazing streak before the injuries. I have no problem with someone saying he's the real champ of the division.

I mean you do feel for him to an extent because he is going to miss out on this massive payday. It would have been him getting this mega fight had he shown up and done his job.. I picked him to win that fight against Khabib.. oh well.

Lost it? He'd always been kind of an odd duck. Helluva fighter though.o_O

Ummmm.....no. Khabib and Tony are paper champs until they beat Conor. Like it or not he was the champ and hasn’t been defeated (or failed a drug test). Especially now that he is finally getting in there again.
Tony sat around with a 10 fight win streak and an interim title waiting for Conor to come back and unify the belt like a champion. but Conor never signed up. And then you fault him for never beating Conor when he was never given the chance. What kind of “logic” are you working with son?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back