• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EL CUCUY CUCKOO?

SOCRATESO1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
His domestic issues are a lot to go through...the cops being called by his old lady, holy water etc. Hope it wasn't a psychotic episode due to CTE or something. He's an absolute beast and looked great against Pettis after just a short time after his knee surgery. Fucker is a warrior, just not sure he's in the right head space. Thoughts?

It was a mental breakdown from so many people disliking him. Now people like him for being more vulnerable, go figure.

Stop hyperventilating. Hes fine.

It’s entirely possible to have a mental breakdown or psychotic episode from stress/lack of sleep without having some mental disorder

All the actual mental cases on here aren’t projecting imo

If Tony loses it won't be because anything else but the skill difference. Cowboy has twice as fights as Tony, let that sink in.

He's had mental issues throughout his entire run. All the way back through TUF where he got drunk and tried to fight some dude unprovoked. As far as fighting goes it's a strength, not a weakness.

Tony's analogy game is a rambling sentence that stumbles down hill like a stone but not a stone, a boulder, from mount rushmore, carved champ only shit like a sphinx head next to the pyramids, mythical legend, except only he did it. he is the Michelangelo of the jungle, the lion in the stone, yet fuck all that, they don't like it fuck em, fuckin they bitin' the shades inside but when he fell, it was prescriptions, not sunglasses because champ shit only, only hardcores know...

<LikeReally5>

His domestic issues are a lot to go through...the cops being called by his old lady, holy water etc. Hope it wasn't a psychotic episode due to CTE or something. He's an absolute beast and looked great against Pettis after just a short time after his knee surgery. Fucker is a warrior, just not sure he's in the right head space. Thoughts?

Often the kind of intensity that drives someone to rise to the top of their respective passion, also causes them to be not quite right in the head. You see it with elite athletes, mathematical geniuses, even chess prodigies. If you've ever met a bona fide genius you've probably noticed that they are somewhat awkward socially. Same with really intense performers...James Gandolfini used to punch himself in the face when he messed up lines.

So yeah, Tony is fucking mma genius nutcase.

He had some mental issues... if his wife is cool with it, we should be too. Not like he hit her or anything.

Show some respect you fruits

We all thought crazy was just an act. I really hope we don't look back at this some day with 20/20 hindsight regret.
It was quite clear from TUF and just observing Tony in general that he is not all there. But that makes him an interesting and unpredictable fighter.

From what i have seen of him this fight week he seems to be in a good place mentally.

that said War Donald!

Even his wife said there was never a moment where she felt in danger and Tony was never violent.
He's fine. Let him fight. He needs it.

tyson fury had a mental breakdown and he's better than ever now. apparently its a good thing. like a revival or some shit.

Personally i think he has always been more or less like that. But according to reports he never hurt his family and never would. He probably has some mental mental problems, but a lot of people have that these days. I actually think his mental state has always given him an edge in fighting i think him not being like everyone else has helped him get as far as he has. I think he can push harder then other people.

I think it was most likely drug related psychosis. I think he has spoken in the past about his alcohol abuse so I dont think other drugs are that out of the question. What he did sure sounds like that imo

Can't put my finger on it but Tony seems a bit off during the lead up to th is fight.

Back