Either way JDS is fighting the reem..

DVN**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If jds loses, i dont think the ufc will give him an immediate rematch, he'll probably fight Reem, since he's had a lot of words for him lately.

If jds wins, i dont see how the ufc can not let him fight reem.

This all goes down if reem beats bf tho.

If jds loses, i dont think the ufc will give him an immediate rematch, he'll probably fight Reem, since he's had a lot of words for him lately.

If jds wins, i dont see how the ufc can not let him fight reem.

This all goes down if reem beats bf tho.

Sets up Cain vs. Big Foot 2, I mean if Cain gets one win after a loss faster then Big Foot, why not?

If JDS beats Cain he awaits the winner of Bigfoot and Reem.

If JDS loses he will fight one fight before getting another title shot against whoever is champ.

If JDS loses he will fight one fight before getting another title shot against whoever is champ.

Agreed.

Not sure, Cain is pushing a new demo for the UFC, I think he gets 2 fights as champ if he wins before the trilogy fight.

Not sure, Cain is pushing a new demo for the UFC, I think he gets 2 fights as champ if he wins before the trilogy fight.

Maybe.

I guess it would depend on what fights they could line up for Cain as champ and how much they could do with those fights.

No matter what happens, the UFC will make JDS/Overeem happen, whether JDS has the title or not.

The question is when the fight will take place, and whether the belt will be on the line or not. Regardless, it will happen, the UFC will hype the heck out of the rivalry, and it will be a huge blockbuster success.

If JDS loses then he will probably fight Werdum,Cormier or Hunt. I pick any one of these guys to beat JDS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back