Eggs bad for you again -- Study

jodka

Regional Manager
@red
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24028358/wid/11915773?GT1=31037

I fucking love the media. Headline reads:

Seven or more eggs a week linked to death risk. Here's the first section:

WASHINGTON - Middle-aged men who ate seven or more eggs a week had a higher risk of earlier death, U.S. researchers reported on Wednesday.

Men with diabetes who ate any eggs at all raised their risk of death during a 20-year period studied, according to the study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.

Okay, fine. BUT, here's the very last paragraph:

Men who ate the most eggs also were older, fatter, ate more vegetables but less breakfast cereal, and were more likely to drink alcohol, smoke and less likely to exercise

i'm dropping the eggs ASAP to preserve my health

*lights crack pipe*

It's the eggs that killed them, not the 8 strips of bacon, biscuits drowning in butter and gravy, pancakes, hash browns and 2 packs of smokes to finish the meal off.

I eat 14 eggs a week.

I are at risk

I read that this morning. I'm sure it got lots of views for the misleading title and I'm sure that gave the author a hardon.

"Journalism" like that pisses me off.

Oh my God. What a friggin joke. That is really friggin lame.

^^HaHaHa! Now thats the answer right there!

My friends, that is a find example of sound scientific reasoning. I hope we all benefit from this experience.

Why do people have to bash eggs? What did eggs do to them?! Whyyyyy?!!

Why do people have to bash eggs? What did eggs do to them?! Whyyyyy?!!
Exactly. All eggs want to do is love you: http://youtube.com/watch?v=GNndX9qua1o

Seriously, the MSM is so incompetent, sometimes I can't even comprehend it.

I was on 20 eggs a day once and my blood profile came out fine. I'm planning to do it again, and week of my blood test I intend to eat 35-40 egg yolks (raw, whites thrown out) and half a stick of butter a day the week before the test. I'm not 100% what the results will be, thats why I'm gonna do it.

I was on 20 eggs a day once and my blood profile came out fine. I'm planning to do it again, and week of my blood test I intend to eat 35-40 egg yolks (raw, whites thrown out) and half a stick of butter a day the week before the test. I'm not 100% what the results will be, thats why I'm gonna do it.

That sounds intersting, post the results when ya get them.

i remember you saying that and afterwards i started hardboiling eggs to eat as snacks. I usually eat 5 or 6 scrambled with olive oil for breakfast and have maybe 2 or 3 more hardboiled throughout the day. I just had physical and bloodwork was fine. I'll post them when i dig them up.

i remember you saying that and afterwards i started hardboiling eggs to eat as snacks. I usually eat 5 or 6 scrambled with olive oil for breakfast and have maybe 2 or 3 more hardboiled throughout the day. I just had physical and bloodwork was fine. I'll post them when i dig them up.

WTF is with the dubs again, man??

WTF is with the dubs again, man??

apparently my signature was too distasteful or some shit. It was fine for the 2 months or so i had it but all of sudden last night it offended a mod. At least that's the reason i got. No biggie, the mods have always treated me good and KK zombified me once, so i can't complain. New rules are coming tin there methinks so they're handing out dubbs like water again in there, they do that every so often.

trying to make myself scarce for the next 30 days or so

damnit, my dog got a hold of it. "sorry guys, my dog ate my blood work"

i know my LDL was 62. and my doc was asking me what i was doing exercise and foodwise. He's upped his fish oil intake after we talked.

I'll have him fax me another copy tomorrow and post the full lab

Back