Reaction score
4589wEX.jpg

[MMA]
EFC 39
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia

YouTube 1

YouTube 2

Main Card – YouTube / Match TV Boec – 11:30am ET / 8:30am PT

Mostly over but Replay should be avail...

I caaught from bout 60% thru... 5 Matches I believe left...

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

Going to visit family this morning. I'll have to catch this on the rebound. I can't remember the last EFC event, but I thought it was pretty good quality if I remember correctly.

They usually have very solid events. This card I only know a few guys or have any history on.

Enjoy your day!

Sheesh he was deded!

<6>

Last edited:
That was some exhausted land masses....

I got back and all the videos say removed! Boy am I going to give my family a talking to for making me miss this haha.

I got back and all the videos say removed! Boy am I going to give my family a talking to for making me miss this haha.
Here you go start at 2 hours 22 minutes in on video for first match. The 2 hours before are replay of old event

And as expected I'm only on the second fight but it is good quality. It is not like the ones you watch where it looks like they had a family member film the whole thing with their cell phone! Thanks all!

Finally caught up on this event and many thanks to @Dillydilly

I hope to catch every EFC. Co-main and main event were excellent. I just wish I could understand the commentary!

Edit: how can I forget @Kryptt

Last edited:

I hope to catch every EFC. Co-main and main event were excellent. I just wish I could understand the commentary!

I really have a great deal of respect for the EFC and ACA shows. I think I'm enjoying them more then PFL and Bellator - without a doubt solid shows.

If you need it -- EFC 40 is scheduled for September 4, then it's event that co-promoted with AMC Fight Nights at September 17, then event at September 26.

If you need it -- EFC 40 is scheduled for September 4, then it's event that co-promoted with AMC Fight Nights at September 17, then event at September 26.

Nice! Thx - will try and check out all of those!

No ACA thread? I figured there would be. Mukhamad Vakhaev is about to fight

Back