Edwin Najmi Triangles And More Triangles - Offical Thread

Digitsu

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Hope all is well, we've been busy here at Digitsu. We are super excited to announce this new release. Edwin Najmi Triangles And More Triangles!

If you order by 8/5/2016, you can save 20% off the regular price.

The new Edwin Najmi instructional has everything you need to know about the triangle and more. Whether it's from the standing position or from the ground, Edwin's got you covered! Can't finish the triangle? Don't worry, Edwin also troubleshoots this position to maximize your submission rate.

This looks good! My triangle game sucks, I only get them from rubber guard. This might be just what I need... I'm kinda ashamed that after a little over 100 bjj/sw matches I have zero finishes via armbar or triangle.

The fake scissor sweep to triangle sequence looks great & viable for me.

Thanks guys, hope you all like the DVD!

This looks good! My triangle game sucks, I only get them from rubber guard. This might be just what I need... I'm kinda ashamed that after a little over 100 bjj/sw matches I have zero finishes via armbar or triangle.

you can play rubber guard but your traingle sucks? thats odd.

2 Days left before the sales ends.
Starting @ $19.99, you can't go wrong with this instructional.

you can play rubber guard but your traingle sucks? thats odd.

Yes. For some reason I always get smashed or something when I attempt the triangle. I usually go for gogoplatas and omoplatas. And the sorcerer if gogo fails.

I suck at triangle with the gi too.

Yes. For some reason I always get smashed or something when I attempt the triangle. I usually go for gogoplatas and omoplatas. And the sorcerer if gogo fails.

I suck at triangle with the gi too.

Those are all low % subs vs after the rnc, the one with the highest % once achieve position, it seems you are fail g in one thing, shoulder walking... Nothing I can tell you in this post will help you as much as whatching Ryan's hall triangle dvd. Having said that, if the length of your legs aren't the problem, then the stack defense is the esiest to defend

Those are all low % subs vs after the rnc, the one with the highest % once achieve position, it seems you are fail g in one thing, shoulder walking... Nothing I can tell you in this post will help you as much as whatching Ryan's hall triangle dvd. Having said that, if the length of your legs aren't the problem, then the stack defense is the esiest to defend

Yes they are. I just "don't see" the triangle spots the way I see heel hooks and achilles locks for example. The Ryan Hall triangle dvd might be good. My leg length isn't the problem, I've hit a few dead orchards on 220-240 pound guys.

Yes they are. I just "don't see" the triangle spots the way I see heel hooks and achilles locks for example. The Ryan Hall triangle dvd might be good. My leg length isn't the problem, I've hit a few dead orchards on 220-240 pound guys.

If you can dead orchard people, then your problem is for sure shoulder walking, easily fix, it seems you haven't watched Ryan's dvd, do it, it will change your game.

Edwin's instructional has a whole entire section on trouble shooting the triangle. I especially like how he goes into detail able about hiding the should. If you like to play the rubber guard, I think his tips will help you a lot.

Edwin's instructional has a whole entire section on trouble shooting the triangle. I especially like how he goes into detail able about hiding the should. If you like to play the rubber guard, I think his tips will help you a lot.

If I understand correctly, Digitsu is a kind of media library, that you can access with a laptop, mobile etc?
If this is correct, it would be great since I spend 60 minutes a day sitting in a bus, and I'm a great visual learner, so I could actually really use this service.

That instructional isn't too expensive either

If I understand correctly, Digitsu is a kind of media library, that you can access with a laptop, mobile etc?
If this is correct, it would be great since I spend 60 minutes a day sitting in a bus, and I'm a great visual learner, so I could actually really use this service.

That instructional isn't too expensive either
Yes you are correct. We are the ONLY place that allows you to watch your favorite instructionals on your desktop or mobile app with only one login. Using our app, you can download and/or stream, just like itunes.

Yes you are correct. We are the ONLY place that allows you to watch your favorite instructionals on your desktop or mobile app with only one login. Using our app, you can download and/or stream, just like itunes.

I actually bought the product yesterday. I'll make sure to rate and do a little review after I watch it over a few times.

Digitsu service in itself is great. Ability to pay via paypal, great video quality, well-working player and zero lag.

I actually bought the product yesterday. I'll make sure to rate and do a little review after I watch it over a few times.

Digitsu service in itself is great. Ability to pay via paypal, great video quality, well-working player and zero lag.
Thanks for the support

Back