Edmonds in-fight corner advice

MadMardigain

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The media has been passing this one around. He's right Ronda should have made her miss. That sure would have helped her cause.

Make her miss, miss, miss. Ronda, make her miss.

Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Yes, move.

Hands up. Hands up. Hands up. Clinch her. Clinch!

Head movement. Good, jab. Jab. Move. Move. Move. Please! Move. Move. Move. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. *bangs on something cageside* Clinch! Clinch.

No. No. No. No, no, no. No.

*Indiscernible*

Move. F**k.

Can't blame you that you are the 50th person to make this thread... but you did.

Can't blame you that you are the 50th person to make this thread... but you did.
Well crap. The day after the fights this boards threads just moves too fast. Much like the hand speed of Ronda's opponents apparently. And I'm a little slow to react. Much like.....well you get the point.

Well crap. The day after the fights this boards threads just moves too fast. Much like the hand speed of Ronda's opponents apparently. And I'm a little slow to react. Much like.....well you get the point.

I understand, thread disappear within minutes. There are also probably a lot of sherbros who missed it so it's all good i guess :)

In fairness it's pretty tough to get any good advice out there in 48 seconds.

The Browne v. Doom transcript over an entire fight is a much more damning look at the incompetence and inadequate coaching of Mr.T.

He definitely can't corner a fighter like Phil Baroni can, "WRESTLE HIM, MARK! WRESTLE HIM!"

Should need to be advised to duck on oncoming freight train.

Even a YouTube pussy cat can do that with out taking advice.

Ronda literally cannot take a hard punch to the face.

The media has been passing this one around. He's right Ronda should have made her miss. That sure would have helped her cause.

Make her miss, miss, miss. Ronda, make her miss.

Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Head movement. Yes, move.

Hands up. Hands up. Hands up. Clinch her. Clinch!

Head movement. Good, jab. Jab. Move. Move. Move. Please! Move. Move. Move. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. Clinch. *bangs on something cageside* Clinch! Clinch.

No. No. No. No, no, no. No.

*Indiscernible*

Move. F**k.
It's actually not bad advice really.

She did the opposite of all of that. She kept moving forward with no lateral or head movement chin high in the air and trying to force punches and was running into rights.

In fairness it's pretty tough to get any good advice out there in 48 seconds.

The Browne v. Doom transcript over an entire fight is a much more damning look at the incompetence and inadequate coaching of Mr.T.
you're right but edmond is a terrible coach, i mean look at his stable of mma fighters, all terrible as soon as they went to Glendale fight club.

for a guy who is supposed to be an experienced striker, he really sucks at teaching it to his fighters.

His corner advice was much less damaging to Ronda than his training. She's completely wasted her talents by continually training with that charlatan.

Ronda literally cannot take a hard punch to the face.

You must be joking. If there's anything she does extremely well it's eat face punches. Nunes dished some serious punishment to her face and she never actually even fell down. To me that was the most impressive part of her performance last night. Getting punched over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and not ever hitting the mat.

Back