Edmond.

Kelman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The worst trainer in MMA history. Absolutely diabolical. He's spent 13 months making Honda's pathetic striking defence even worse. Surely this guy's career is toast now.

I agree. You see it, I see it, Ronda's mom sees it. The only one who doesn't is Ronda sadly.

The worst trainer in MMA history. Absolutely diabolical. He's spent 13 months making Honda's pathetic striking defence even worse. Surely this guy's career is toast now.
Boxing GOAT

Hopefully Rondas mom runs that goof over with her car.

She had over a year since her last fight, why is she still training with this clown?

She had over a year since her last fight, why is she still training with this clown?
IMO,,,,He is Armenian................ HE IS A BAD PERSON.... Rhonda's Mom has him pegged correctly. Rhonda Probably needs to go to the FBI to get away from this guy ..........m a f i a $ blackmail?

She trained harder and her boxing got WORSE.................. this is fukd up. There is more than meets the eye here folks

It is obvious Ronda is not allowed to be punched in the face in training.

I hope she uses him in her next fight.
Well since that was her last fight...

Well yeah. He's been lying to her this entire time about her striking skills. If I was Travis Browne, I would have drugged her, drove down to New Mexico, and had her train at Greg Jacksons.

He made Browne much worse too. whats Browne like 1-4 under him. He was 17-1 at Jacksons

Ah, that explains it. He's ARMENIAN. That's why he's a terrible person. :rolleyes:
part of it for sure.. the culture..... check out fbi rico prosecutions vs armenians in socal..... IT RAISES THE ODDS OF FRAUD,EXTORTION,ECT ECT.. TAX EVASION... BEING ARMENIAN>>>criminality is inherent in MUCH ,not all, of the culture in SOCAL...

EDMUND FOR PRESIDENT

Edmond seems like a tool.

But Ronda was never going to beat a skilled opponent who followed a gameplan. She could train forever but clearly lacked the ability to ever be a good striker.

And you can't win against a skilled opponent with just judo. Holly proved that before Nunes. Actually it was proved years ago but some Ronda fans don't know their history.

Last edited:
There are 2 Men in RR corner that are suking the life out of her... Edmund... You all know her Moms opinion(very accurate imo ) and Browne.......Browne is as bad or worsel. imo and RR's Mom. Together they are suking the life out of her.. Playa Browne > http://smackhisface.com/2015/10/12/...riend-and-blasts-him-in-this-twitter-message/

Rhonda Rousey Needs a family intervention before Browne and the Armenian Mafia Suk Her Dry

Back