Edmond says he could beat Aldo

facepalm.gif
Top tier level gif use.

Love him or hate him, Edmond is a legendary character. I sincerely wish the UFC would throw enough money at him that he'd fight CM Punk.

He always has his arm around Rousey. He has to be fucking her. Why else would she keep him around. The guy is a fucking cancer.

Edmond vs CM Punk co main for
Cyborg "steroids are my spinach" vs Fallon "the dude" Fox main event in Bangkok Thailand

He always has his arm around Rousey. He has to be fucking her. Why else would she keep him around. The guy is a fucking cancer.
Idk.. Vera, Vin Diesel and Browne are a dif type of male then Edmond..

Edmond is on drugs thinking such bullocks ..... the man is one of the biggest frauds in MMA ..... how he convinced Ronda and Travis to be there trainer is beyond me ..... the guy must be a top notch hustler ....

I say make it happen. He wants it, he talks the talk, let's see if he'll walk the walk.

Man...and the way Honda is watching him, it's like she kinda believes it too.

'I could be the UFC 145 champion and earn 100x what I do now, but...nah'

sure, bud.

Well,following the logic of guys like you and the rest of the McGS craycray FAN CLUB,a good striker always will give Aldo problems.
Sooooo...
Edmond by KO
Wu Chu dim mak strike
12 secs.

I feel Edmund is one of those guys who has a seriously flawed sense of self ability. I mean this motherfucker got a 20ft picture of himself painted right next to Muhammad Ali on the wall of his gym.

111115-UFC-Rousey-training-OB-G01.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.61.jpg

Back