Edgar vs Nate, Melendez, Pettis

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Edgar was still champ how he fares against those guys.
Edgar beats Nate by split dec.
Gil beats Edgar by UD.
Pettis finishes Edgar.

Nate - beats him via wrestling
Melendez - SD either way
Pettis - loses via UD

He beats Nate and possibly Melendez. Don't think he beats Pettis though.

Honestly, I'm a big fan of Edgar, Melendez and Pettis, and I don't rightly know.

Nate - beats him via wrestling
Melendez - SD either way
Pettis - loses via UD

Nate beats him via Wrestling????? come on, Edgars Wrestling is far superior to Nates, Nate might have the long pita pata reach, But frankie has speed and agility, I think Frankie beats them all

Nate beats him via Wrestling????? come on, Edgars Wrestling is far superior to Nates, Nate might have the long pita pata reach, But frankie has speed and agility, I think Frankie beats them all

I mean, Frankie beats him via wrestling, haha. :icon_conf

I Dont see him beating Pettis... He struggled bad w Aldo kicks.. And even throw Aldo uses MT and Pettis TKD I see Pettis beating him in the stand up..

Maybe Pettis beats Edgar by TKO or decision, Edgar UD Diaz, Edgar/Melendez results in a SD not sure for who.

Edgar easily beats Nate, he'd win every round. The other two would probably be close fights either way.

Pettis is exciting as fuck but most people thinks that he can KO Edgar? I'm no Frankie fan but i really think he beats them all. Maybe it can go either way with Gilbert, but he'll wrestle Nate and Anthony.

I think Frankie beats them all. I give Pettis the best shot against him. It depends on how much he has improved his wrestling since the guida fight. I think Frankie is just a bad matchup for him. His speed and wrestling combo would give him problems I think. Edgar got robbed against Bendo in the second fight. He might be the best LW in the world. I think the winner of Edgar-Penn 3 is going to go on a tear at 145 and 155.

Frankie beats Nate and Pettis. Gil, I'm not so sure.

I thought Nate said he wouldnt fight Frankie.

I think Frankie would beat them all too.

Melendez would be the toughest fight stylistically. IMO anyways I think he beats Diaz with ease and Pettis (without ease) in a close fight.

Frankie embarrasses Nate like Bendo did, and fights Gil to a controversial decision like Bendo did. Then he UDs Pettis like Bendo didn't. His wrestling is good enough to take every round from Pettis and he's apt enough on the feet to hang in there while they're standing.

I would favor Frankie against Pettis and Nate

Not sure about Melendez

Edgar uses his quickness to win a decision against Diaz, but loses against the other two fighters.

Predicting split decision is just stupid

Back