Media Eddie Cha exposed

Ufcmaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

9:43 He talks about Zombie stand up. Changes the subject about BJJ to striking.

<Kobe213>

In MMA alot of times striking coaches get way too much hype. Happened to TJ's striking coach and now Zombies.
And people are now on wittmans nuts

Coaches Khabib has faced
Trevor Whittman deserves to have people hanging off his nuts, the guys a genius.
Khabib has faced many genius coaches

- Mike Brown
- John Kavanagh
- Ray Longo
- Mark Henry
- Henri Hooft
- Rafael Cordeiro

The total UFC Champions these coaches have produced is f*cking unbelievable
<Eek2.0>

Khabib is facing not only the best fighters in the World but also the best coaches in the World :eek:

And the best camps in the World. You know every coach in a camp comes together to make a plan when they hear they are facing Khabib next!

John Kavanagh shouldn't be on that list.
Dude has been with conrat since the start. And he became double champ.

Firas has only GSP so why is he more respected than John?

Johnny Walker seems to think John >> Firas :D

how did this thread become about Khabib
It's officially Khabib Fight Week baby :D

Plus this is connected with the 2.0 versions of brawlers that don't wanna take damage anymore and their striking coaches that improved them

How about Ortega's striking coach Jason Park? I guess he was just a potted plant in his camp who takes no credit for Brian's genius strategy.
As long as the hype stays somewhat bearable then I am cool.

Despite what I said all those striking coaches and head coaches are legit but some where being way too much over praised

You could add Bareman there too lol

No one ever loses or had a bad day,so of course all striking coaches are shit. duh.

I wish KZ left Korea a long time ago and trained elsewhere. He just stays there because hes loyal to them.

<Kobe213>

In MMA alot of times striking coaches get way too much hype. Happened to TJ's striking coach and now Zombies.

People say he needed to get the fight to the ground in order to win and he outstruck the striker. Sounds like a fighter I follow personally that might do the same next week. Keep sleeping on grapplers' striking :p

<Kobe213>

Ludwig improved TJ's striking by leaps and bounds.

Wtf are you talking about?

It's the worst when coaches think they need to start making predictions. Fuckin egomaniacs.

Ludwig improved TJ's striking by leaps and bounds.

Wtf are you talking about?
Yes he did
I am talking about the people blowing his D.

Dom beat Ludwig TJ
Triple C beat Ludwig TJ
We found out Ludwig TJ is a cheater

Yes he did
I am talking about the people blowing his D.

Dom beat Ludwig TJ
Triple C beat Ludwig TJ
We found out Ludwig TJ is a cheater

So now you are saying that PED's make a fighter more skilled? Ya ok. Sure EPO gave him better endurance etc but the striking skills he learned from Ludwig are just that... skills

So now you are saying that PED's make a fighter more skilled? Ya ok. Sure EPO gave him better endurance etc but the striking skills he learned from Ludwig are just that... skills
I never said such thing.
Just pointed out all Bang TJ losses
And the fact he's a cheater whose not confident in his skills

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back