Eddie Bravo vs Joe Rogan

One headkick from Joe would fuck Eddie up to the point he would start to believe the earth is round.

The Jiu-Jitsu master will beat the comedian actor.

both would fail the drug tests soooo it would be ruled a no Contest

picsart_05-31-04-55-41-jpg.387767

Eddie wins via some stupidly-named custom grip that already had an official name in the books but he already wrote down Diagonal Marxist Vader Grip when he was high

Joe is a conspiracy theorist him self , gram Hancock’s stone ape theory the pyramids being 200,000 years older than what archaeologists say and many more , are par for the course with his show .in June of this year he began being targeted by online leftist orgs that started threatening him with a shut down becouse of some of the people he had on his show, example - http://archive.is/ -once this happened
He started defending George sorous
Saying he did not work for the nazis even though George is on interview saying it was the best time in his life . Peope where never asked back on his show after claming they where sick and his friend of 25 years is not allowed back on his show for political reasons . Joe used to only really clown Eddie about the flat earth shit but now is a diffrent story.
I got roid hogan in a standing fight

Eddie introduced Joe to the athletic benefits of Jah herb, his tolerance is inherently greater, thus he has the upper hand in multiple domains.
1674701A-3631-4096-9E40-56F659599CFE.jpeg
FC9D6211-9E18-46D5-A90F-32627721EEE5.jpeg

Hogan is a muslcebound brute whose chakra is way out of line, his striking would be inhibited by his swollen physique. B40EE23B-8C47-4A07-A684-EE0D0265CE0A.jpeg

He spends his free time hanging out with degenerates and sexual predators.62FC10FF-D135-4C1C-8917-08ADA1E547A4.jpeg

While Edgy spends his days with the best of the best.
337614C3-8BF5-4039-8CBA-B20EE20DE043.png

Bravo channels his alien ancestors and submits the stoned ape in the 1st.
06657E65-BB73-421E-9DA9-D1A2E7CC7F93.jpeg

This delsional reverence Sherdoggers have developed for Joe's mythical spinning back kick because of some stupid video of GSP humoring him is up there with "Van Damme was a legitimate kickboxing champion."
Calm down. I said Bravo's opinion about Joe's spinning back kick not mine. Geez.

Love Eddies BJJ

Can't stand his retarded conspiracy talk.

This delsional reverence Sherdoggers have developed for Joe's mythical spinning back kick because of some stupid video of GSP humoring him is up there with "Van Damme was a legitimate kickboxing champion."

Oh yeah. GSP is humoring him. That's why him and others repeat how strong his kick is over and over again. Their just being nice....lol

That machine he kicked was just humoring him as well ;)

Joe is a conspiracy theorist him self , gram Hancock’s stone ape theory the pyramids being 200,000 years older than what archaeologists say and many more , are par for the course with his show .in June of this year he began being targeted by online leftist orgs that started threatening him with a shut down becouse of some of the people he had on his show, example - http://archive.is/ -once this happened
He started defending George sorous
Saying he did not work for the nazis even though George is on interview saying it was the best time in his life . Peope where never asked back on his show after claming they where sick and his friend of 25 years is not allowed back on his show for political reasons . Joe used to only really clown Eddie about the flat earth shit but now is a diffrent story.
I got roid hogan in a standing fight

I think he did a show with Eddie last week.

Back